[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

I don't get why people always care about the budget so much. Pick a build you like that has good potential to do endgame, invest as much currency as you have, play the game, earn more currency, improve your build, rinse and repeat, do endgame. You can do this on league start with 0ex or anytime later with 1000ex. Doesn't matter.
So what's the best head enchant for this build, duration?
The Gem setup in the forum seems to differ quite a bit from the POB, specifically the lvl 89 single cluster POB. Which is correct?
How good is amulet with chaos dot with +1 all dex/phys gems and witch flask? Should I consider this as an alternative for a bigger upgrade? Thanks to this I could save 2 gem slots in gloves for something else
"
Captainkaleb wrote:
So what's the best head enchant for this build, duration?

Duration is great QoL but can be replaced with Wicked Pall Cluster Jewels.
DoT Multi is nice Damage but not that huge and ususally once you optimize for head enchant, you already have enough dmg.
AoE is the best choice imho, since you can stay away further from bosses and generally enemies can't even get into melee range so it also counts as a defensive option.

"
mefistofx wrote:
How good is amulet with chaos dot with +1 all dex/phys gems and witch flask? Should I consider this as an alternative for a bigger upgrade? Thanks to this I could save 2 gem slots in gloves for something else

If it is properly crafted it is a huge upgrade to the build. Especially if you also get the "chance for charge on kill" mod. With this you'll have 3 of each charges up while clearing.

I was looking for some advice on improvement. I've only played Heist and Ritual so I am not too familiar with end game min maxing and I also think I will be giving away all my items and uninstalling after this, but my goal is to kill awakener 8 and at least give uber elder 2 shots. I killed 6 deathless but just have no luck with the die beam at 8. Can anyone give me some advice on how to spend my last 20-30 ex and tune this build

Last edited by SoldierAnt on Feb 25, 2021, 12:21:15 PM
Last edited by Isildur420 on Feb 25, 2021, 3:50:33 PM
"
SoldierAnt wrote:
I was looking for some advice on improvement. I've only played Heist and Ritual so I am not too familiar with end game min maxing and I also think I will be giving away all my items and uninstalling after this, but my goal is to kill awakener 8 and at least give uber elder 2 shots. I killed 6 deathless but just have no luck with the die beam at 8. Can anyone give me some advice on how to spend my last 20-30 ex and tune this build

Whats your dps and hp with that setup? I would switch to dual cluster setup, you have now only one incomplete cluster in use. Get dmg over time corrupted Cold Iron points. Put quality to your gloves. If looking PoB, Corruption anoint gives more dps than Dirty Techniques, dont know if it calculates the faster poison apply correctly tho. You could get better abyss jewel. I dont know if that Unnatural Instinct jewel setup is really efficient in your tree? Bottled Faith flask gives like 10% dmg boost. You can have better Circle of Nostalgia ring with implicits like increased chaos dmg.
How do i keep my temp chain that i get from the gloves up?
Everyone seems to use difference amulet anoint which one is the best? Dire torment, dirty technique or corruption?
Last edited by Ceefyra on Feb 25, 2021, 10:50:08 PM
Love the build but its a bit squishy so how's about we use shield, something like Mistwall or Replica Mistwall?
Also one of the cluster(from dual cluster setup) is so much expensive, we're talking about 20ex+ so for alternative the large cluster from chaos build should be doing fine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info