[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
chickyd3v wrote:
Hello, I'm currently following this build and very happy. I have a question, I'm running Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Herald of Agony and Skitterbots. but I can only active Skitterbots when using Circle of Nostalgia ring with "Herald of Agony has 32% reduced mana reservation". How did you guys active all the auras without this mod?

I don't run Flesh and Stone, rather Enlighten + Malevolence and that brings me to exactly 100% reserved mana. In your case, you need the extra mana reservation from the ring. You lose out on some damage but gain tackiness, which is not half bad of a trade-off. Additionally, you can take the Charisma (I think that was the name?) node that is right on your path for some extra 12% reserved mana and put reserved mana jewel on one of the jewel nodes. That might be able to fix the issue for you. You can experiment with these suggestions on PoB before going down that road though.
"
chickyd3v wrote:
Hello, I'm currently following this build and very happy. I have a question, I'm running Flesh and Stone, Malevolence, Herald of Agony and Skitterbots. but I can only active Skitterbots when using Circle of Nostalgia ring with "Herald of Agony has 32% reduced mana reservation". How did you guys active all the auras without this mod?

Rather than having both Skitterbots and Malevolence, I decided to go with Malevolence and dropped Skitterbots.
I run enlighen 3 - malevolence- flesh and stone - hoag

and also despair - awakened blasphemy

AND aspect of the spider (belt)

with englighten 2+ its poissible to run all 5, remember that with the helmet we can reserve all of our mana, we dont need it.

but im thinking if dropping flesh and stone and running grace instead. not sure if that's a good idea, seems like FnS puts our evade chance at 56%.
Last edited by idkwat on Feb 5, 2020, 7:13:04 PM
Could this build still work with a scion? I wanna try it and already have a scion at 90. Would be nice to just respec rather than level again.
"
idkwat wrote:

with englighten 2+ its poissible to run all 5, remember that with the helmet we can reserve all of our mana, we dont need it.

but im thinking if dropping flesh and stone and running grace instead. not sure if that's a good idea, seems like FnS puts our evade chance at 56%.

Grace is all about adding evasion, but Sand stance can blinds enemy around and adding some damage reduction...
OK, some streamers probably said smth about poison bv recently, all prices are in the sky now.
I bought DOT knife for 4ex some days ago, now its 7-10ex:)
No sad feelings

Thanks for your build.
I just run deathless Sirus 8 with these setup. Now I have 5k life, 4 res >75%. If I change to Body Armour (explode + curse) and Gloves (Asenath), Chaos res will not enough 75%.
Is it necessary to cap chaos res 75% to mapping,Meta boss, deathless Sirus 8 ??
"
Thanks for your build.
I just run deathless Sirus 8 with these setup. Now I have 5k life, 4 res >75%. If I change to Body Armour (explode + curse) and Gloves (Asenath), Chaos res will not enough 75%.
Is it necessary to cap chaos res 75% to mapping,Meta boss, deathless Sirus 8 ??

I don't think it is necessary to cap chaos res...I'm able to do Sirus A8 deathless as well as all other content just fine.
With "golden rule" you have +100% chaos res
"
chickyd3v wrote:
"
idkwat wrote:

Grace is all about adding evasion, but Sand stance can blinds enemy around and adding some damage reduction...

You're right, Flesh and Stone is just better in every way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info