[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
Shaddolf wrote:

Is the temp chains just good for lowering enemy dps or is there another reason it's good?

Temp chains elongates how long the bad guys stay poisoned for, so more damage.

Defensively, all enemies move, cast and attack slower.

The Gloves also help blind enemies, which is another defensive layer.

I don't understand Asenath's explosions that well but the build guide does have a couple of videos that try and explain how they help clear speed and why you don't need Bino's any more.

I think the Temp Chains is the main reason to get them though.

Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 28, 2020, 11:56:43 PM

Got this watchers. is good for the build? or i got the wrong mode? is good, mediocre or bad?
"
Xenithos wrote:
"
psyerspective wrote:
"
psyerspective wrote:

Any advise for anoint ?I have chest for curse.
A question- Can i put another curse to my rare ring like Assasian mark or Apply Curse for just 1 curse?
If i can apply 2 curse is it count my despair too?
Do i need Whisper Of Doom for 3rd curse?

Thank you for answer guys<3

guys can someone please answer ?

Sorry for not seeing this mate, you can put another curse on your ring like assassin's mark or others, but you will need an additional source of curses that you can apply. Despair as a blasphemy still curses enemies just in an area around you, and the temp chains from the gloves is another curse. So yes, you would need to anoint whispers of doom for a 3rd curse. I'm not sure why you feel the need though as it looks like your build is probably doing exceptional already.

I dont feel it i just start to minimal upgrades. Thank you for answer mate. I think i wont open 3rd curse, i will start to craft hunter base belth for increase Chaos Damage.
Last edited by psyerspective on Mar 29, 2020, 12:07:21 AM
For those using the Golden Rule/Antivenom combo...

Spoiler
"
nogenem wrote:
"
For those using the Golden Rule/Antivenom combo, could you read the below and let me know what I have wrong or missing?

Benefits:

1) Increased DPS via more poison applied recently

2) Doubles the application speed of poison

3) No longer need Shakari pantheon for poison immunity

4) Easier to keep Agony Crawler maxed out

Costs:

1) ~ 3 passive points

2) giving up a notable spot on a cluster jewel

5) +100% chaos res ;p

Benefits:
6) Awesome HHlike sextant mode ^)

Costs:
We can use Whatcher's eye (70-80c now) and save 2 skill points, or spot on cluster.
"
ergopotes wrote:
For those using the Golden Rule/Antivenom combo...

Spoiler
"
nogenem wrote:
"
For those using the Golden Rule/Antivenom combo, could you read the below and let me know what I have wrong or missing?

Benefits:

1) Increased DPS via more poison applied recently

2) Doubles the application speed of poison

3) No longer need Shakari pantheon for poison immunity

4) Easier to keep Agony Crawler maxed out

Costs:

1) ~ 3 passive points

2) giving up a notable spot on a cluster jewel

5) +100% chaos res ;p

Benefits:
6) Awesome HHlike sextant mode ^)

Costs:
We can use Whatcher's eye (70-80c now) and save 2 skill points, or spot on cluster.

Can you explain this more? The way you wrote it, it sounds like it should be in the benefit category, not the cost category (the cost was meant to be the cons)

Why can we save 2 skills points and can you link to POE trade so that I can see which watchers eye you are talking about?

For people using the Cold Iron Point/Mistwall combo after you get Asenath's, can you tell me how you like it? Do you feel like you have enough damage to benefit from the better defense Mistwall gives?

Did you need to alter the basic tree a lot to benefit from Mistwall?
"
For people using the Cold Iron Point/Mistwall combo after you get Asenath's, can you tell me how you like it? Do you feel like you have enough damage to benefit from the better defense Mistwall gives?

Did you need to alter the basic tree a lot to benefit from Mistwall?

Before I got Asenath's I simply was using Bino's knife, the clearing speed is pretty nice even without the gloves. I switched to Cold Iron Point after I got them and don't really feel like I have to get my Bino's back. To benefit from Mistwall I decided to introduce some evasion:

Imo you can swap your quicksilver flask to jade because you don't actually need it if you use whirling blades to slip through the map. What I can say for sure, evasion does its work very well, mapping feels now more comfortable and less stressful, though you lose some dps.
do you guys have any tips for sirus a8 fight? Its easy to reach the last phase but then I barely have the chance to stack some poisons on him because he seems always to be unreachable. The ground effects do a lot of damage and are a main reason of dying - beside the off screen death ray which gets annoying when sirus is often out of sight.

I use a second life flask and switch to arakali pantheon to help that out. For next fight I will switch to flame dash because whirling through the rotating beam will trigger the debuff effect and flame dash should counter that.
"

Can you explain this more? The way you wrote it, it sounds like it should be in the benefit category, not the cost category (the cost was meant to be the cons)

Why can we save 2 skills points and can you link to POE trade so that I can see which watchers eye you are talking about?

It was a tip for other setup.
I put Golden Rule on the way to life circle (1 point)

After that I see three variants:
1. Antivenom in 2-point cluster jewel (+1 point on jewel slot +2 points on Antivenom). Result - 4 points.
2. Whatchers's eye in cluster jewel slot (+1 point). Result - 2 points.
3. Whatchers's eye in jewel slot in base tree (+2 points). Result - 3 points and free cluster jewel socket.

Link to trade: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/yv2npGiR

this build is insane, very glad i made it my second char. thanks op and everyone posting. just need to level up myself and my gems and get more life now.
Last edited by Snibe on Mar 29, 2020, 5:00:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info