[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

"
kanosei wrote:
So just out of curiosity, what would y'all think the gem priority for quality% would be?

Priority?

I.got them all to 20 and then did the lvl1/20% vendor and go.
Thank you for guide. I switched to cluster jewels. Very large cluster jewel in this build is so OP, expensive and is not even on the market. So i miss "Overwhelming Malice" notable.

I have few question.
1. Why we use ring with chaos damage to attack? Blade Vortex is spell.

2. I have 20% mana unreserved. What other aura or gem should I choose? I am thinking about:

https://pastebin.com/bWAmZXbu
Last edited by Vocasek9 on Mar 25, 2020, 8:28:17 AM
"
Thank you for the build guide. I enjoyed reading through it.

I have never used Thread of Hope. I see where you socketed it in POB but I don't understand what it is doing for the build because I don't see any passives allocated that are not already connected to the tree.

I am likely either misunderstanding what the jewel does or simply missing something in the tree.

It allows you to allocate without having to path to them. So while people are taking the noteables already being used. they're saving the skill points it too to reach them. Leaving more skill points to spend in the cluster jewels
"
Vocasek9 wrote:

2. I have 20% mana unreserved. What other aura or gem should I choose?

You can't have 20% unreserved, maybe you forgot Aspect of the Spider?
"
DotsandDashes wrote:
"
Thank you for the build guide. I enjoyed reading through it.

I have never used Thread of Hope. I see where you socketed it in POB but I don't understand what it is doing for the build because I don't see any passives allocated that are not already connected to the tree.

I am likely either misunderstanding what the jewel does or simply missing something in the tree.

It allows you to allocate without having to path to them. So while people are taking the noteables already being used. they're saving the skill points it too to reach them. Leaving more skill points to spend in the cluster jewels

Oh I see my problem, thank you!

What you explained was what I had assumed but I did not see any notables being taken in the latest POB, but now looking closer, I see the ring was kind of masking them. It looks like Heart of Oak, Revenge of the Hunted, and Swift Venoms are being allocated.

Are those the only three?
Always wondered, if skitterbots is really worth all the trouble. But hell... the boost to dmg and survivability is insane. I think, i finally have all i got except maybe for a decent Watcher's Eye.

Btw, since dmg really isn't a problem with this build, maybe you should all keep an eye on Devouring Diadem Enchants. Got myself one with "Malevolence has 15% reduced Mana Reservation" for 8ex, since i was unlucky on my own Uberlab-Runs. Now i can have Malevolence, Blasphemy-Despair (0 mana thx to Impresence), Herald of Agony, Flesh and Stone and Summon Skitterbots. I'm at exactly 0 mana, and as soon as my Enlighten is at level 3, i'm adding lowlevel precision.

Didn't think, that this build would be this endgame-leveling viable. You do a shitload of dmg, but the thing with Evade and Dodge is - it's rng. That's why i specced heavily into a big HP pool (6.1k for clearing with Obliteration + Mistwall, 6k for Bosses with Double-Cold Iron Point). Farming T16 maps with only one death since level 94 (95 and 40% atm)

The top notch items did cost quite some currency (bought some, crafted others myself), but it's still way cheaper than the 150ex builds i played the last leagues.

Anyway, big thumbs up to Gr0bbs for making this guide.
I have a couple of questions on the latest POB link for 3.10 with the cluster jewels.

1) I see the mana is in the negative for the end game set up. I think this may be due to Herald of Ice, Ash and Thunder all being enabled while not actually being socketed in the end game config. Is there a reason these are being enabled?

2) I also noticed that Strength is not at the required value to run the build in the POB. Should we be looking for a +30 strength node to take or try and find it on gear?
how i appreciate the cluster gem build guild update..
trying to actually find those gems and basing so many variables on said gems is making the build horrendous whilst without a 2 gem socket large cluster jewel.. easier to find a mirror bud.
I am trying to rectify the build guide gem setup and the latest video answering questions.

Build guide uses this:

BOOTS
Cast when damage taken level 1 . Steelskin level 10 . Stone Golem MAX LEVEL . Blood Rage

GLOVES
Whirling blades . Fortify . Faster Attacks

==============

Should it now be this instead?

BOOTS
Cast when damage taken level 1 . Steelskin level 10 . Stone Golem MAX LEVEL . Withering Step (unlinked)

GLOVES
Whirling blades . Fortify . Faster Attacks . Blood Rage
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Mar 25, 2020, 11:30:38 AM
"
how i appreciate the cluster gem build guild update..
trying to actually find those gems and basing so many variables on said gems is making the build horrendous whilst without a 2 gem socket large cluster jewel.. easier to find a mirror bud.

Do we need a budget Cluster Jewel section to go along with the extreme end game setup so that people can use a similar tree and then add in what ever Cluster jewels make sense for their wallet?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info