New Core Supporter Packs? When?

"
Morkonan wrote:
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
Are we Console players also getting the option of getting physical items this time around??!
Unfortunately console platforms aren't eligible for physical items from the supporter packs, the prices of them are adjusted accordingly to account for this.

What?

Because we're "console players" we're not eligible to give you money and receive the same products that "PC Players" have access to?

Our money isn't "real money" but "console player's money" and we are not the same class of people that PC Players are?

Thanks for letting me know. I shall keep this GGG Policy in mind the next time I think about opening my wallet.
~snip

This issue here is (annoyingly) a Microsoft and Sony issue.
I'm sure logically GGG would give us the physical items if they could.
Is there any information about the estimated time for release? I'm kind of tired of waiting.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
Are we Console players also getting the option of getting physical items this time around??!
Unfortunately console platforms aren't eligible for physical items from the supporter packs, the prices of them are adjusted accordingly to account for this.

Thank you for the response. It wasn´t the answer I was hoping for, but nonetheless I got an answer, and that is appreciated. But I´m very sorry to say that this answer is already old news. Please.

Now, on to further matter. I am a player of Path of Exile on Console just as all the PC players around. I am not likely to play Path of Exile on PC anywhere in the nearest future, but as both a Path of Exile player and also a Supporter, I would also like to have the same option as all the PC players do have and have had for the past 3 years that I know of. I know we Console Players pay less then the PC players for the same Packs, but we Console players would also like to have the option of getting those Physical items just as much as PC users. And I know, for sure, for myself, and most likely many others here, would gladly and without hesitation pay the exact same amount as PC users to get hold of those Physical items to have them proudly displaying on my wall/shelf/desk.

So, Jeff from Grinding Gear Games. I would like to get from you a fair and honest answer: Will we Console players be able to get the same offer as PC players already have had for years?

Will we Console players be able to purchase the same physical items (and other nice/fun items) from an official Grinding Gear Games Path of Exile Online Shop in the nearest future?

Will we Console players be able to perhaps buy the Physical Supporter items from an official GGG/Path of Exile Online Shop, if we already have bought (and can so show) that we own the current correct Supporter Packs it belongs to?

So Jeff. From GGG Studio. Seriously.
Will we be able to get something like this within the nearest future? What are your (GGG) actual plans regarding this, within the nearest future?
"
Nephalen69 wrote:
Is there any information about the estimated time for release? I'm kind of tired of waiting.
We're working with Sony to bring these to PS4 as soon as we can. Unfortunately I don't have a date to provide for these as of right now, sorry for the inconvenience!

"
Kundarin wrote:
Will we be able to get something like this within the nearest future? What are your (GGG) actual plans regarding this, within the nearest future?
Hi Kundarin,

I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but again, the physical items aren't something we're capable of offering within the console packs; Sadly this isn't something I'm able to expand upon. We cannot sell these exact physical items directly, but we are working on making a selection of physical goods available for everyone to purchase in the future.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Nephalen69 wrote:
We're working with Sony to bring these to PS4 as soon as we can. Unfortunately I don't have a date to provide for these as of right now, sorry for the inconvenience!

"
Kundarin wrote:
Hi Kundarin,

I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but again, the physical items aren't something we're capable of offering within the console packs; Sadly this isn't something I'm able to expand upon. We cannot sell these exact physical items directly, but we are working on making a selection of physical goods available for everyone to purchase in the future.

Thanks for the feedback.

On a not unrelated subject, would conqueror support pack be fully available for ps4? I think current core support pack for PS4 (old one for PC) miss the last few most expensive one.
Sorry, but this have to be mentioned, because it quite simply can´t be ignored.
I been checking the prices for Core packs on Console(Xbox) recently, and I have to ask:

How can you justify these prices? It has upped over the last few months actually, I can see. It WAS less for us Console players, it IS not. We are talking about $10-$20 in difference regarding the PC versus Console here.
And I´m talking about the 3 most expensive Core packages here, and still the PC plrs here are getting all the juicy physical stuff here and even more Points even too. And we PS/XBOX players here are paying not more than $10 to $20 less for NOT having physical stuff delivered to us and we are ALSO getting LESS Points. And that for pretty much the same price as the PC players.

How GGG, can you seriously justify this?! Because we Console plrs also WAT PHYSICAL STUFF as PC´ers.

I do play Path of Exile GGG, and I will most likely play for a long time, I do of course take breaks, but am always coming back, but this issue here, is actually nagging me. Please, you need to look into this matter, because this along with a few other things, will tip the bucket in the end, if nothing is done.
"
Kundarin wrote:
I been checking the prices for Core packs on Console(Xbox) recently, and I have to ask:

How can you justify these prices? It has upped over the last few months actually, I can see. It WAS less for us Console players, it IS not. We are talking about $10-$20 in difference regarding the PC versus Console here.
And I´m talking about the 3 most expensive Core packages here, and still the PC plrs here are getting all the juicy physical stuff here and even more Points even too. And we PS/XBOX players here are paying not more than $10 to $20 less for NOT having physical stuff delivered to us and we are ALSO getting LESS Points. And that for pretty much the same price as the PC players.

How GGG, can you seriously justify this?! Because we Console plrs also WAT PHYSICAL STUFF as PC´ers.

I do play Path of Exile GGG, and I will most likely play for a long time, I do of course take breaks, but am always coming back, but this issue here, is actually nagging me. Please, you need to look into this matter, because this along with a few other things, will tip the bucket in the end, if nothing is done.

This is exactly why I refuse to purchase those high end supporter packs. On top of not getting the physical items, they also try and completely fuck us by charging more.... what kind of a fucking scam job are they trying to pull on console players.
Chat and guilds when? You lied to us multiple times over the last years saying “ in a few weeks” so when?

Fix console. Stop being lazy or learn how to code
"
LOLUBAD wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

This is exactly why I refuse to purchase those high end supporter packs. On top of not getting the physical items, they also try and completely fuck us by charging more.... what kind of a fucking scam job are they trying to pull on console players.

This^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info