New Core Supporter Packs? When?

I don't have an exact date to provide for these on consoles just yet, but am working on bringing them to both Xbox and PS4 as soon as I can.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Are we Console players also getting the option of getting physical items this time around??!
Unfortunately console platforms aren't eligible for physical items from the supporter packs, the prices of them are adjusted accordingly to account for this.
"
Nephalen69 wrote:
Is there any information about the estimated time for release? I'm kind of tired of waiting.
We're working with Sony to bring these to PS4 as soon as we can. Unfortunately I don't have a date to provide for these as of right now, sorry for the inconvenience!

"
Kundarin wrote:
So Jeff. From GGG Studio. Seriously.
Will we be able to get something like this within the nearest future? What are your (GGG) actual plans regarding this, within the nearest future?
Hi Kundarin,

I'm sorry that this isn't the answer you're looking for, but again, the physical items aren't something we're capable of offering within the console packs; Sadly this isn't something I'm able to expand upon. We cannot sell these exact physical items directly, but we are working on making a selection of physical goods available for everyone to purchase in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info