New Core Supporter Packs? When?

Hi,

Quoted from the last patch notes:
Added support for the new Core Supporter Packs.

I still see the old core supporter packs in the shop :(

So when is actually coming on xbox?

Thanks,
Last bumped on Feb 11, 2020, 9:28:29 PM
I'm waiting too ... I hope soon
ID Ps4: Rodes88
I don't have an exact date to provide for these on consoles just yet, but am working on bringing them to both Xbox and PS4 as soon as I can.
Are we Console players also getting the option of getting physical items this time around??!
"
Kundarin wrote:
Are we Console players also getting the option of getting physical items this time around??!
Unfortunately console platforms aren't eligible for physical items from the supporter packs, the prices of them are adjusted accordingly to account for this.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:
Unfortunately console platforms aren't eligible for physical items from the supporter packs, the prices of them are adjusted accordingly to account for this.

Can we get the option to purchase them individually from the website or through support?
TrueAchievements - https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Corrison

XboxClips - http://xboxclips.com/corrison
No, u can't mate.

Years ago, I spend thousands on PC to buy supporter packs and mostly all because of the physical items.
When I swap to Xbox I had the same question to the support because i wish to carry on collecting the trophies.
The guy from support was open-minded and really helpful but he told me he needs to ask someone about this and a days later I have an answer from another guy who tells me: go to fck yourself just use nice words...
@Snorf42

If you've got too much money maybe you should donate to australia's bushfire crisis instead of investing in console poe right now.

The game is crashing, glitching and bugging countless times at the moment (at least on ps4). Maybe the devs have more severe issues to work on than releasing more supporter packs.
Last edited by Faceman165 on Jan 11, 2020, 11:15:58 AM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Kundarin wrote:

What?

Because we're "console players" we're not eligible to give you money and receive the same products that "PC Players" have access to?

Our money isn't "real money" but "console player's money" and we are not the same class of people that PC Players are?

Thanks for letting me know. I shall keep this GGG Policy in mind the next time I think about opening my wallet.

PS - Not that I want to buy such things, but darn... You really didn't word that appropriately for an official public statement concerning GGG Store Policy. :) I would suggest you rethink your wording on this and then come up with an official statement that reflects a bit more of a positive spirit... How about the following:

"At this time, the account authorization mechanics are not in place to directly support physical item transactions through our marketplace for console players. But, if you would simply like to extend your support for PoE by buying a supporter pack, and receiving the physical item in turn, then you have the option of installing the PC Version and registering your account in order to purchase the PC-Only version of the Supporter Packs that have that feature. Thank you for your enthusiasm and continued support!"

Otherwise... ouch. I feel like someone at the grocery store told me I wasn't a good enough person to buy refrigerator magnets from them. ;)
"
Faceman165 wrote:
@Snorf42

If you've got too much money maybe you should donate to australia's bushfire crisis instead of investing in console poe right now.

The game is crashing, glitching and bugging countless times at the moment (at least on ps4). Maybe the devs have more severe issues to work on than releasing more supporter packs.

The game is run smoothly and fine for me (xbox one x with ssd), more or less im happy with the current state of the game. This guys is do the best to deliver us all the new content. And the game is still free mate. Im happy to support them because they deserve it.
Ofc sometimes i feel console is underestimated but Jeff and his team doing a fucking good job! Thanks again guys!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info