Turbulent Catalyst not affecting certain ring mods

Turbulent catalyst(elemental damage) is not affecting

Lightning damage per power charge on Precursor's and crusader mod on ring
Fire damage per endurance charge on Precursor's and warlord mod on ring

it does however affect

Cold damage per frenzy charge on Precursor's and redeemer mod on ring.
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2020, 7:47:34 PM
I just had the same problem with my amulet as it does not increase the Lightning Penetration.

But in a Pandemonius Amulet it increased cold pene ...

"
RueRue wrote:
Turbulent catalyst(elemental damage) is not affecting

Lightning damage per power charge on Precursor's and crusader mod on ring
Fire damage per endurance charge on Precursor's and warlord mod on ring

it does however affect

Cold damage per frenzy charge on Precursor's and redeemer mod on ring.


Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
RueRue wrote:
Turbulent catalyst(elemental damage) is not affecting

Lightning damage per power charge on Precursor's and crusader mod on ring
Fire damage per endurance charge on Precursor's and warlord mod on ring

it does however affect

Cold damage per frenzy charge on Precursor's and redeemer mod on ring.


Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.


Can you also look into "Herald of Agony has x% reduced reservation" and "Agony Crawler deals x% increased damage" on Circle of Nostalgia rings not being affected by catalysts?


Here is a screenshot of the Amulet with turbulent catalyst, increasing Elemental Penetration but not Lightning Penetration.

Meanwhile the lightning damage to spells in the ring increased when turbulent catalyst was applied.



Thanks.
This issue still remains even after latest patch (which claimed to fix Catalyst issues).
It's really really sad :(.
Hey i just try crafting with this catalyst and whenever i hit a elemental mod, the quality drops down from 20% to 16% and so on. item does not stay 20% quality. is anyone getting this issue as well?
"
Chue0809 wrote:
Hey i just try crafting with this catalyst and whenever i hit a elemental mod, the quality drops down from 20% to 16% and so on. item does not stay 20% quality. is anyone getting this issue as well?


Please read the description of the currency you use for crafting.
"
Markuchi wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
RueRue wrote:
Turbulent catalyst(elemental damage) is not affecting

Lightning damage per power charge on Precursor's and crusader mod on ring
Fire damage per endurance charge on Precursor's and warlord mod on ring

it does however affect

Cold damage per frenzy charge on Precursor's and redeemer mod on ring.


Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.


Can you also look into "Herald of Agony has x% reduced reservation" and "Agony Crawler deals x% increased damage" on Circle of Nostalgia rings not being affected by catalysts?


We're looking into this as well (sorry for the late reply).
Last edited by Jatin_GGG on Jan 21, 2020, 11:00:47 PM
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Markuchi wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:


Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.


Can you also look into "Herald of Agony has x% reduced reservation" and "Agony Crawler deals x% increased damage" on Circle of Nostalgia rings not being affected by catalysts?


We're looking into this as well (sorry for the late reply).


How about you start looking into the freaking conq bug spawn that there are MULTIPLE threads about, but not a single reply from you (devs)?! Wtf is going on with this issue? It is almost 2 months into the new atlas and it's not fixed.
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info