Turbulent Catalyst not affecting certain ring mods

maybe because there isn't any problems with that and many just dont understand what to do properly......

Edit.: I stand corrected. GGG just confirmed that there is a bug here.
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Jan 22, 2020, 7:50:39 PM
"
HanSoloDK wrote:
maybe because there isn't any problems with that and many just dont understand what to do properly......

What arent we doing properly? please enlighten us since u seem to know that there isnt an issue. Tell us, what are we doing wrong?
IGN: GiveMeYourBoxers
"
gurkanson wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:

We're looking into this as well (sorry for the late reply).

How about you start looking into the freaking conq bug spawn that there are MULTIPLE threads about, but not a single reply from you (devs)?! Wtf is going on with this issue? It is almost 2 months into the new atlas and it's not fixed.

"
HanSoloDK wrote:

There actually is a bug, though. Specifically with Maps that had already spawned Influence for a specific Conqueror had a lower chance to spawn Influence again.
Patch notes will have full details, soon.
Last edited by Henry_GGG on Jan 22, 2020, 12:34:52 AM
"
Orich wrote:
"
HanSoloDK wrote:

Do you feel like an idiot?

not really. This is the first time any member of the GGG team has talk about a bug here. All the other case (like mine) it was an error 40 thing.
I no longer have any problems with this now.
while we're at it, are there any catalysts that can actually effect ming's heart's extra chaos damage?
[Removed by Support]
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
Jatin_GGG wrote:
"
RueRue wrote:
Turbulent catalyst(elemental damage) is not affecting

Lightning damage per power charge on Precursor's and crusader mod on ring
Fire damage per endurance charge on Precursor's and warlord mod on ring

it does however affect

Cold damage per frenzy charge on Precursor's and redeemer mod on ring.

Thanks for your report, we'll look into this.

We're looking into this as well (sorry for the late reply).

Turbulent Catalyst not working on Effigon Amulet as well. Damage penetrates 10% Fire resistance againtst blined enemies still the same.
"
auttes wrote:
Damage penetrates 10% Fire resistance againtst blined enemies still the same.

is it SUPPOSED to work with that? since that isnt actually an elemental damage modifier.... just because it penetrates fire res, that doesnt mean its doing fire damage.
Just because GGG doesn't do anything about scammers, doesn't mean they support scammers.

Complacency is not the same as endorsement.
having the same issue just used a caster improvement catalyst and it did not effect my Impresence at all after putting 14 into it. Nor did my ring improve when i put 2 catalyst in for resistances.
Not my chair not my problem that's what I say
"
having the same issue just used a caster improvement catalyst and it did not effect my Impresence at all after putting 14 into it. Nor did my ring improve when i put 2 catalyst in for resistances.

What Catalyst on what Impresence amulet?
And could you link the Ring and the Catalysts used as well?

Circle of Guilt, Synthesised Iron Ring
No change with 10 x Abrasive Catalyst... I didn't want to pump any more into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info