Huge Skill Effects Sale This Weekend

I'd be a lot more interested if there were more skill effects that worked on more than one skill. Like the heralds. Or to a lesser extent, the golems. Having to buy each skill individually is both tedious and expensive. In addition it's a huge clutter. To me, the effects just don't feel like they are worth their value being only usable on one skill. To get their worth I have to play that same skill over and over again. If that isn't the quickest way to get bored with this game, I'm at a loss. I hope you are considering selling effects that will be applicable to multiple skills in the future.
"
Rok4ll wrote:
no consecrated path effect, i'am sad :(

You would think they could apply the same effect of the Celestial Leap Slam to that skill. I can't see any real reason it couldn't also apply to whirling blades or most of the other movement skills.
no fire trap
no flamethrower :/
Can you sell me a skill MTX that gives me my missing maps back please?
"
Cool effects that's a present,
Yet I can't buy 'cause I resent,
The fact my maps are still all chucked,
It's been weeks now, I feel so Fu....!

that's art! ALL i need tho is invisible skill effect to save some Fps
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Dec 28, 2019, 7:46:05 AM
WATCH OUT! its the weekend an the one shooters r in took my 8.5k an I should be covered by Headsmen! So what killed me ???
good
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Wow... sale runs until Dec. 30, 2020. A whole year of skill effects on sale.

As Charlie Brown says... FANTASTIC!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
WTB Ice Crash effect :(
Who needs Skill Sets when your damn game won't work?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info