EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

Started to get gear.

Got lucky on my QR and chanced it. Took about 450 Chances/Scours. So perhaps your experience was just really off.

Also, didn't realize Kaom's is only 60c.
Nostrademous
"
dyh135 wrote:
I feel annoying when dealing t16 syndicate as the single target damage is really low if I didn't swap to my single target bow setup; so I decide to craft another quiver for weapon swap

Spoiler

Should I use it as a single target quiver or mapping quiver? the other one is almost the same except it has t1 life and without +1 arrow ofc

Nice quiver.

Could you share how to craft one with the two mods? My single target one is still a very bad one lol

I saw that @Rhaegar_G has posted some quivers for sale. I really cant afford one, but considering the quantity of quivers he postes (3 as I saw), it would be nice to share a how to craft as well.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
dyh135 wrote:
I feel annoying when dealing t16 syndicate as the single target damage is really low if I didn't swap to my single target bow setup; so I decide to craft another quiver for weapon swap

Spoiler

Should I use it as a single target quiver or mapping quiver? the other one is almost the same except it has t1 life and without +1 arrow ofc

Nice quiver.

Could you share how to craft one with the two mods? My single target one is still a very bad one lol

I saw that @Rhaegar_G has posted some quivers for sale. I really cant afford one, but considering the quantity of quivers he postes (3 as I saw), it would be nice to share a how to craft as well.

Its in the guide under gearing.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
dyh135 wrote:

Spoiler

+1 arrow is best for bosses. It has at best a marginal impact on clear.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
dyh135 wrote:

Spoiler

Nice quiver.

Follow this post guide, but with +1 arrow and fire multiplier.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2716984/page/1#p22692414
Fire Damage over Time Multiplier = Damage over Time Multiplier??
"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
Brenovisky wrote:
"
dyh135 wrote:

Spoiler

Nice quiver.

Its in the guide under gearing.

Saw it, thanks!!

Why the shaper shoulbe be ilvl86? For Elemental Damage with Atttacks high roll?

Im asking because two-point arrow quiver, shaper, ilvl 86, are quite expensive now. Ilvl 80 (the minimum for additional arrow) are far cheaper.
That would be my guess:

Devastating 86 (43–50)% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills

81 is the 1-level below that.
Nostrademous
Does the quiver craft works with Warlord istead of Shaper, for additional arrow?
Nostrademous
Last edited by Nostrademous on Jan 4, 2020, 12:15:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info