EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

"
bamboomaster wrote:
Curious as to why you'd need a CB corruption. From my experience Master Surgeon removes regular bleeding and CB on flask use.

Correct, but I am lazy. Its not mandatory just prevents accidents.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
worst build I've ever played

Maybe he can kill t0 sirus in a second, then t14 boss without mods does not feel any damage.
my hideouts - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3228515
"

Maybe he can kill t0 sirus in a second, then t14 boss without mods does not feel any damage.

Im not the Superbrain but your quiver ads fire dmg so ee gives them 25 more resist, instad of -50
Last edited by Biberbiber on Jan 3, 2020, 6:22:15 AM
"

And I'm killing Sirius Awakened 8 with this build.
Who's the problem, you or the build ?
GL
"

Low hanging fruit, I'm not above grabbing it.
How important is the ele dmg with attack on rings ? Also what about the helm enchant if we going mapping , wont the extra duration hurt the clear speed ? Gonna respect my ranger into this build seems exactly what i was looking for !
"
BlackFlame wrote:
How important is the ele dmg with attack on rings ? Also what about the helm enchant if we going mapping , wont the extra duration hurt the clear speed ? Gonna respect my ranger into this build seems exactly what i was looking for !

Varies, POB says a 42% ele roll is 7.7% more damage for me. It might be more or less depending on tier of roll and other gear. I would say 5% is a safe bet.

By running Less Duration on clear setup, the explosion delay still stays below the base duration.
Guys, do you know someone with the "of the Order" flask craft? (% od damage taken leeched as life during flask effect")

Posted twice, its a bug. Sorry.

Last edited by Brenovisky on Jan 3, 2020, 9:27:13 AM
i just cant fight sirus with this build ... straight one shots fking bs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info