EA 3.9 Ignite -- Cap Your Damage

I know you mention Chieftan and it's beyond the purview of your build, can you explain why you don't like it? Do you think your setup can be transferred to Chieftan? Or is it worth just trying to find what works. I just switched to this build the other day (still gearing), haven't had much time. Really don't want to level another character right now.

Thanks~

--Other Ascends?
I don't like them but Trickster and Chieftain will work with very different setups. Those diverge to be beyond the purview of this build.--
Okay, I'm level 71 now and started mapping (no problems thus far, although map clear on tier 4-6 isn't super fast yet, however my gear has a long way to go).

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ah2St3XU

If anyone cares to offer advice what I should improve next gear wise (only have 1 exalt currently) please do. Links to trade would be greatly appreciated if anyone cares to share.

My plan was to try and continue to Scorch resonator roll the amulet till I get 2 good affixes.

Also, any advice where to put skill points next (an obvious one is more health, but perhaps something else would really help).

On a side note - I'm not sure why the OP's PoB tree has Crystal Skin cluster (we don't have elemental ailments and are resist capped, so not sure why it's worth it).

In the end, I'm sure I just need to level up and same for gem levels to get more survival and DPS.

Thanks, in advance.
Nostrademous
"
How do you rhink about using greater volley forr clear setup?

I have tried Greater volley, but not feel quite as good as gmp, have you tested it yourself? feedback is welcome :)
hello i have
does it incrase ignite damage? i think it should since its like increased elemental damage with attack skills on items?
Last edited by Tomikxx on Jan 3, 2020, 4:11:20 PM
"
Tomikxx wrote:
hello i have
does it incrase ignite damage? i think it should since its like increased elemental damage with attack skills on items?

It does.
Undisputed best alpha tester since Awakening beta.
"
Pandemek wrote:
I know you mention Chieftan and it's beyond the purview of your build, can you explain why you don't like it? Do you think your setup can be transferred to Chieftan? Or is it worth just trying to find what works. I just switched to this build the other day (still gearing), haven't had much time. Really don't want to level another character right now.

Thanks~

--Other Ascends?
I don't like them but Trickster and Chieftain will work with very different setups. Those diverge to be beyond the purview of this build.--

From earlier:

"
Rhaegar_G wrote:
"
milemarker wrote:
https://pastebin.com/44idvDVT

No ailment immunity that I can see is a huge problem. I'd worry about fixing that first. The 24% atlas modifiers and terror/misinformation watchstones will make added damage modifiers unbelievably spooky without it. Also, you will have to drop the fortify setup, or move the hybrid flask to a secondary role, as the hybrid flask will only heal for 4k instead of 14-15.

"
milemarker wrote:
Has anybody else tried a similar build to this in Ascendant / Chieftain?

Try looking at Norse, the streamer. He had a working variant.
"
Nostrademous wrote:
Okay, I'm level 71 now and started mapping (no problems thus far, although map clear on tier 4-6 isn't super fast yet, however my gear has a long way to go).

Here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/ah2St3XU

If anyone cares to offer advice what I should improve next gear wise (only have 1 exalt currently) please do. Links to trade would be greatly appreciated if anyone cares to share.

My plan was to try and continue to Scorch resonator roll the amulet till I get 2 good affixes.

Also, any advice where to put skill points next (an obvious one is more health, but perhaps something else would really help).

On a side note - I'm not sure why the OP's PoB tree has Crystal Skin cluster (we don't have elemental ailments and are resist capped, so not sure why it's worth it).

In the end, I'm sure I just need to level up and same for gem levels to get more survival and DPS.

Thanks, in advance.

Crystal Skin is a solid more EHP modifier against elemental damage due to reduced elemental taken. It also grants res making it easier to gear. They are better than life nodes, and even better than soul of steel for this build.

I'll take a look at your tree in a few, I am getting swamped right now.

Edit:

Gem levels, hat enchant, and character levels will help a lot.

Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jan 3, 2020, 4:58:34 PM
I'm struggling with EE, I think it's pretty hard to control, sometimes it flickers between Vulnerable to fire and resist fire. Could you provide more information on that matter?
"
Wazzouf wrote:
I'm struggling with EE, I think it's pretty hard to control, sometimes it flickers between Vulnerable to fire and resist fire. Could you provide more information on that matter?

It should say resist fire after explosion, then any follow up arrow hit should make it say vulnerable to fire. It might actually be that 1-5 roll not actually being enough, at least for at least the totem setup. If monster resist is high enough, that damage may be rounding to 0.
Last edited by Rhaegar_G on Jan 3, 2020, 11:19:07 PM
I feel annoying when dealing t16 syndicate as the single target damage is really low if I didn't swap to my single target bow setup; so I decide to craft another quiver for weapon swap

Spoiler

Should I use it as a single target quiver or mapping quiver? the other one is almost the same except it has t1 life and without +1 arrow ofc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info