[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

Afternoon Exiles hows everyone doing this week? By now I'm sure we are all excited for the next League to start :3, and figuring out what new builds we wanna try I know I am. What builds are you all gonna try next league?

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :)
IGN: MerlinAssassin
Can you add/invite me to the guild
Hi,

I've recently joined [Fever], I applied for the ingame guild on the forums a few days ago, any chance I could get an ingame invite?

Cheers

IGN: Schtopper
Whats up my fellow Exiles :D hope everyone is doing well Im supper excited for the next league (I gotta try and commit to at least maps next league lol) Im wondering what everyone is planing on playing next league, let me know what you guys are thinking (might try em out myself heheh)

"
Schtopper wrote:
Hi,

I've recently joined [Fever], I applied for the ingame guild on the forums a few days ago, any chance I could get an ingame invite?

Cheers

IGN: Schtopper

For sure ill make sure you get in there if they have not gotten you in yet
"
MerlinFA wrote:
IGN: MerlinAssassin
Can you add/invite me to the guild

Hey Merlin we would love to add ya if you could just follow the link in my post to our Fever forms and apply we can get ya in there :D
Hello all hope everyone is doing well :D im sure everyone is working on their builds for next league and what not hope everyone enjoys running around the new league lol.

As always if you have any questions about joining the clan let me know :D
Hey there everyone :D, who's excited for the newest league coming up?!?!?! I think its gonna be a lot of fun im looking forward to it gonna try a new build this season :3. Whats everyone looking forward to specifically anything interesting or crazy? lol

Hey everyone just SilverDuke here checking in seeing how everyone's game play is going on, I know everyone is prob done with the season most likely and moved on to other game , and some of you are still pushing hard. I hope everyone is having fun and enjoying playing :3 , we are looking forward to seeing some more people possibly joining our guild next season (casual players and hard core players ). Everyone come on by :D.

Heya Exiles who is super exited for this new league coming out? Looks interesting, and a little broken lol we will see I guess. Hopefully it works well and doesn't brake the game hahaha, well I hope everyone will enjoy the new season and if you are looking for some fun and awesome people to play with come on by :D.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info