[Fever] Clan is recruiting for PoE

Hey there everyone :D, who's excited for the newest league coming up?!?!?! I think its gonna be a lot of fun im looking forward to it gonna try a new build this season :3. Whats everyone looking forward to specifically anything interesting or crazy? lol

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :)
Heya peeps, everyone see all the crazy stuff :O looking forward to this sounds like its gonna be a lot of fun :D !!! Ill be looking forward to seeing a lot of builds

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :D
Hey everyone hows it going :3 I hope everyone has been having a good week, ive been trying to figure out what build im going to try out this upcoming league and im thinking about going more of a melee build this time around haha. Anyone have some fun melee builds? Gotta do some research lol. Also this League (as with any league) we are looking for fun people to play with <3

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :D
Hey everyone time is ticking away for the new league :D everyone excited? WOOOO hehe well here at Fever we will be doing some fun stuff coming up firs off

-first person to 90 (for a speed run contest) gets a 20$ steam card
-first person to kill the new end boss Cyrus gets a 20$ steam card

If you are interested you are welcome to join fever and inquire :D we have a lot of people playing this league so its going to be super fun.

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :3
Heya everyone. Hows the new league going for all of you ? Im sure a lot of you have already made it to maps , any good stuff dropping yet? haha. Seems like the builds are kind of the same as last league but I did see some new interesting ones ill have to try out :3 our clan has a lot of people playing this go around so come on in and join us and have some fun !! :D

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know ^_^
Afternoon everyone :D hows everyone doing? Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this season and hopefully getting all the gear you need hehe, a lot of our clan members have been playing a bunch and a lot of them are working on late maps and what not so if you are looking for some fun and late grinding let us know :3.

What's up my exils hows everyone doing durring this crazy time, hope all if well and everyone is staying safe and playing games hehe. Hopefully everyone's seasons are going well and you all are I'm guessing at maps now or even just farming elder hehe. Well if your looking for people to party up with to do runs or anything , look us up :D

Whats up everyone :D im sure everyone is kind of slowing down now a little bit on the game play, hows everyone doing playing hard im assuming? Anyone working on a hardcore character at all to up the stakes maybe? hehe

Afternoon Exiles hows everyone doing this week? By now I'm sure we are all excited for the next League to start :3, and figuring out what new builds we wanna try I know I am. What builds are you all gonna try next league?

As always if you have any questions about the clan or joining let me know :)
Hello everyone Silver again, hope your gaming is going awesome :D and hope everyone's getting though this crazy time :D. If your looking for people to hang out with an play some games you can always check out Fever :3.

Always if you have any question about the clan or about the game let me know :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info