[3.16] Konsta's Champion Double Strike Starter - Good DPS, good defenses. Starter.

I kinda made my own slayer double strike version but have to see how it works out.
The champion version looks interesting as well, but how sure are you about pertrified blood and an abyssus? BTW all banners are switched on in PoB but you can use only one.
That's not a cool move, checking all the banners in POB.
I just noticed after leveling the char to 65. Kinda douche.
and so I wanted to ask why there are 3 banners in POBE and you can only use one
Amazing guideline for a double strike build.

Although I found out that an Abyssus is not necessary for the build to work. The PoB is also misleading with 3 banners turned on, however I took it positively at first and thought that it was to tell us to choose our banners.

Defiance banner is amazing so far with molten shell.

Pros:
-Good survivability.
-Strong DPS.
-Mobility is good.
-Flexible build.

Cons:
-Need to watch out for elemental/chaos one shots.
-Need to keep leeching life or otherwise your hp pool evaporates.
-Build potential power spikes aren’t linear.
-Difficult to optimise for new players.
-Could explain more on gem setups.
How do you manage to fit in determination, pride and petrified blood? I can only fit in two before I run out of mana.
So can it league start fine?
Tihs build has so many inconsitencies. All Banners are turned on, Auras mana reservation is above 100%, starter gear with abyssus, 2 redbeak, 6L chest and "buy a tabula until maps" does not make this guide trustworthy.
I'm a new player and have been using this as a guide for my first character. I'm just confused on a couple things. The guide keeps mentioned life reservation ("permanently on low life", "level precision until just under half your life is reserved") but where does that come in? I'm level 61 and so far everything is still reserving mana. Is there something that changes mana reservation to life reservation? If so why do that?

Also, how much life should I have? I only have 1,900 and have major survivability issues sometimes. I just started Act 10 and the only way I could kill Shavronne was just dying over and over and dealing a tiny bit of damage each time because she would kill me in half a second every time I got close even with capped resistance.
Last edited by jvincent on Mar 20, 2022, 1:42:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info