[3.14] Konsta's Slayer Double Strike Starter - Excellent DPS, good defenses. Starter.

Hey man, im trying ur build as a league starter. I had a good start in 1-6 maps but now im struggling on alched maps. I have mana issues, i even have a mana flask while i can i see that you are not using one. How are you solving this issue
"
Hevzii wrote:
Hey man, im trying ur build as a league starter. I had a good start in 1-6 maps but now im struggling on alched maps. I have mana issues, i even have a mana flask while i can i see that you are not using one. How are you solving this issue


Bruh, use Life and Mana leech below the Vaal Pact. I am honestly keeping it allocated just for mana =)
The Skill tree is not visible to me can you post a photo please?

By the way this guide is incredible
May I ask as to why you take Charging offensive in the mid-tier PoB?
Is there any advantage why I should take two one-handed weapons?
Im currently using Kondos Pride and it has 95k dps, compared to the 66k dps that i would get using Ahn's Might (according to PoB and with the "wrong" dual-wield passives!)
Last edited by jomtoy on Jan 26, 2021, 5:43:00 PM
"
ryanruiner wrote:
May I ask as to why you take Charging offensive in the mid-tier PoB?


Yeah I'd like to know this as well.
It's a mistake, he said that on his stream.

He also suggests taking strong arms but personally, i took Brutal blade.

And i also suggest to remove the "life and mana leech" node, and replace it for a 5% life node (next to bloodless).



"
BlackPitt wrote:
The Skill tree is not visible to me can you post a photo please?

By the way this guide is incredible


Yes the PoB Pastebin link doesn't work for me either.
-WidePeepoHappy
Quick question, in cons it says can't run Phys reflect maps, but you have headsman allocated on ascendency which gives phys reflect immunity...I am kinda confused.
"
ama4play wrote:
"
BlackPitt wrote:
The Skill tree is not visible to me can you post a photo please?

By the way this guide is incredible


Yes the PoB Pastebin link doesn't work for me either.


Right above the PoB section in OP's post it says:

Path of Building final skill tree:
Use LocalIdentity's fork of POB. Get it here:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding

Had the same Problem, works fine with the fork.
Last edited by Shubidu on Feb 8, 2021, 9:08:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info