New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

all of them look gorgeous! One of them is too similar to the pitfighter pack so I suppose I will skip that one, I guess other people will like to have it to mix and match both skins.

About the aparitions, I like them, but it become really anoying if you are a bit of time stopped fixing your stash or crafting something, at least the sounds of the pitfighter did bother me after a while so I dont use it anymore, no problem.

Good job GGG, big EOOOh to the artist behind this creations!
MY WALLET
They are all great !!I need the ALL!!
G.G.G. is Awesome!!!
No t-shirt and the league packs actually look better.

Feels bad man
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Lol

GGG just released the most broken, untested and bugged content ever and people here are like "omg, rip my wallet, just take my money"

More like rip your brain it seems
i had basic first blood pack, and i was planning to upgrade it, but now i wont be able to? where is old packs? dont you think that sixty buc steps is a bit too much
I'll gladly support when you fix the standard map tab!
never changing your numbers huh? $480.

here make-a-wish for tencentggg marketing team to lower their crazy prices in the next decade..
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Dec 20, 2019, 7:54:00 AM
Shit The Basilisk Supporter Pack
Shit The Crusader Supporter Pack
Shit The Eyrie Supporter Pack
Shit The Judicator Supporter Pack
Best nice The Orion Supporter Pack really $480USD? lol...
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
Lol

GGG just released the most broken, untested and bugged content ever and people here are like "omg, rip my wallet, just take my money"

More like rip your brain it seems

Agree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info