EA Templar, or how to deal up to 350k dps.

"
IsodorRodosi wrote:
Why i should?

EA is an attack, not an spell.

i think the explode will benefit from elemental dmg and spell dmg

edit:not sure,i could be wrong
Last edited by roozia29 on Apr 29, 2013, 2:53:47 PM
"Elemental damage" is not "Spell damage"
Elemtal dmg(fire, ice, lighning, NOT choas) can be part of a spell or part of a attack.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
id just put this on a ranged attack totem and laugh
oh only 150k dps oh well I still kill everything and dont die to reflect.
"
Katrex wrote:
oh only 150k dps oh well I still kill everything and dont die to reflect.

My goal with this char was to create the highest playable dps/killspeed + high mf, not the best overall character. Its a softcore farm machine.

Also, 350k dps is only the burn dps, there is also extreme mutch other dmg that can be dealed, if it must be dealed.

Obey the Orb:
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Apr 30, 2013, 4:30:11 AM
thanks for sharing
Im using a Marauder for this build, with 3 zombies and decoi totem, its realy a blast, playing alone is better couse in group your burn damage is stoped by other ppl with Anger and added fire damage. Its realy fun to play. The way i see it its just another way, not everyone like to be on ther toes everytime. couse you die a lot if you dont pay attention. When i started my charater i didnt see your post, now i see another perspective like the chance to shock wasnt my plan i may try it. Thanks
Hey, So 1 week ago I farmed a bit and got a nice Quill Rain... I used jewellers on it and made it 6socks.
Today I traded some alts->jewellers->fusings and decided to try them on the bow...

3 Orbs of Fusing later this is what happened...

So now I HAVE to make a EA character. Isidor what gems would you advice to use in this bow??
Ty in advance
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
And do u think i miss something in my gear?

Spoiler

nice but single target need iiq/iir to make sense.... do it like me and get a 2end bow so you can use wep switch and have your robe free for testing stuff.

Last edited by Rondal on Apr 30, 2013, 6:30:39 PM
"
Rondal wrote:
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
And do u think i miss something in my gear?

Spoiler

nice but single target need iiq/iir to make sense.... do it like me and get a 2end bow so you can use wep switch and have your robe free for testing stuff.

Its nice to have iiq/iir in,but not a must be. Because to get more drops, you must kill the enemy with the explosion hit of the single target ea, not with the burn. Burn actualy not gets the mf from gems.
GGG wrote somewhere that that is on there todo list to fix.

"

So now I HAVE to make a EA character. Isidor what gems would you advice to use in this bow??
Ty in advance

That depends on the kind of build u whant to play. My way to play an EA is the best for farming items/having a devasting dmg output, but not to level mutch higher than 80+.

Obey the Orb:
Okty for your answer.
Say, If you wanted to maximize the damage, what gems would you put with EA in a 6L?
Is EA + Conc. Effect + Chance to Ignite + Elem prolif + Added Light + Burn damage good?
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info