[3.9] Explosive Arrow Trickster. Facetank t15 metamorphs and guardians

Just rolled these....took about 40 tries. Taking opportunity cost into account, accuracy can be rolled anywhere else almost, namely rings. However...fire damage overtime multiplier I think is a must on the gloves slot seeing how it can roll there.

Amulet...same deal. fire damage over time multi can roll there so, must have. +1 skill gem might beat it, dunno. I'm 90% happy with this. better would be expensive and I don't care too much. pretty nice

One little correction for the passive tree; you shouldnt bother filling out the entire Unnatural Calm wheel. Just take the big node for three points. The rest of the points are better spent on the Melding wheel, with a Energy From Within. And the jewel socket above Witch shouldn't be omitted.

Also, not sure why OP is using Damage on Full Life when Deadly Ailments is clearly better, let alone Awakened Deadly Ailments.

As for Ballista Totem support...I'm not so sure it's a good idea. You'd have to make sure it's never the opening fuse cuz the explosion snap shots the first fuse...and Ballista totem would be the lowest damaging link set up.

With all this being said... stay the fuck away. Explosive Arrow is reaaaaaally bad lol. It just is. Don't waste your time. There are MUCH better builds. Take your Trickster and respec to fire ball, or Caustic Arrow, or Toxic Rain, heck delete him but don't bother with EA.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 17, 2020, 9:20:38 PM
I played this build in 3.9 and quite liked it, do you think it is still viable, maybe with some changes, after 3.10 max. arrow limit?
Last edited by Garinae on Mar 13, 2020, 12:06:15 PM
still playable but I havnt tested what it's like with the new limit.
Can you post a link to skill tree? Not able to load it from pastebin.
If you go life build instead would you say less duration support gem is better than empower(lvl 3)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info