[3.9] Explosive Arrow Trickster. Facetank t15 metamorphs and guardians

Unfortunately I am unable to sustain my mana with boss fight such as Elder. Anyone else have a solution for this problem?

After my enduring mana flask is done... I'm pretty much a sitting duck.

I had to switch builds to something that could consistently attack.
"
Unfortunately I am unable to sustain my mana with boss fight such as Elder. Anyone else have a solution for this problem?

I have the same problem and still not sure if it's the lack of damage and if there is any other solution besides enduring mana or thief's torment?
"

"

I have the same problem and still not sure if it's the lack of damage and if there is any other solution besides enduring mana or thief's torment?

no way, or take two manaflasks with you to the map, but you yourself understand what you are losing. I leave this build because it is simply impossible to get single bosses.
"

you can switch to a totem set up for bosses which is lower dps but loses the mana problems.
If you would like a DPS calculator for Explosive Arrow you can use the following, this is regularly updated if needed and comments are enabled if you have questions. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N1cuU38iQpCNisX7j6xUh1-gB5PnbWP866cYz0RhmLs/edit?usp=sharing
"
docdocdocdoc wrote:
hey y'all - I got this elegant hubris yesterday and thought I would post it here based on it looking like it might be extremely good for this build

it doesn't appear to brick anything important to you and puts a ton of fire right next to your tree on the way to EE. if nobody wants to buy it I will be tempted to try it myself

Could you write the number of your elegant hubris? (or if you still have it for sale?)
Also does anyone know any update on the ignite bug? Apparently when the damage gets too high as they've removed the stack-cap it results to null(0) damage and no igniting
Don't mean to be a party pooper but do not play this build.

Tested this on a lvl92 trickster on standard with BIS items.
Been playing for 6 years, trust me this build is lackluster on a few important levels: mana sustain can only be achieved by running clarity thus dropping Grace to take a gut regarding survivability.
Even with a 600+ ES 6L chest you end up with a meager 6.5 k - 7k ES.
As CI this is insufficient and even more so without the Grace aura.
Let's assume we can run Grace also: 62 evade chance is meh.

My last biggest gripe is accuracy: With a quill rain we end up with a 74 percent chance to hit evasive mobs. While you might say this is about "splosions" i don't see this viable for endgame, sorry.

Hope you take my critique like a champ but explosive arrow might as well better be run on a Hierophant with totems because I do not feel this at all. Have fun!
Wouldn't you get alot more dps while using a xoph's Nurture and maybe get some gloves too for the 75% physical damage converted to fire?
A question about EA support gems.
This is what I've calculated give me the highest EA (ignite) damage and ease of life for mapping. For bosses swap prolif with awakened burning dmg:

How is that compared to the suggested setup in OP?
--== Enjoying the game ==--
Last edited by Twiiik on Feb 16, 2020, 12:34:49 PM
"
Wouldn't you get alot more dps while using a xoph's Nurture and maybe get some gloves too for the 75% physical damage converted to fire?

That's for Burning Arrow, not Explosive Arrow.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Feb 16, 2020, 5:48:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info