3.9.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

Still crush when metamorph boss spawn or when Octavious spawns..
My Card is Radeon 520
already updated maps before patch :( now im screwed for life
Switching to fullscreen mode helped a lot with this issue. Reduced it to the occasional crash every few hours.
I am now finding a bug where entire maps are lost, and all pathways are blocked off by a UI bug that looks like giant green grass waving in the wind cancels out the map and gives you like 5 monsters
And what are you doing last few months ???
?
"
Temporarily disabled the "Convert Maps" button in the Map Stash Tab, as there were problems converting to the new layout.

It's Too fucking late and the damage is done. What are you going to do for those of us who bricked years of farming up maps?

You acknowledge there was a problem. Can you tell us if you have the logs or a mechanism in place to revert the tabs?

You can see where it's fucked up. Where there should be a 72 for me, I see a 0 for all of those missing maps. Like Fungal Hollow? Yeah I must not have owned or found a single one. 0; but bonus completed!

I own 3 map tabs. Not 1, not 2. 3 because I ran out and capped out on virtually every map (except uniques and vaal temple) on 2 tabs. All went poof.

Yeah I'm irate.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 14, 2019, 11:41:15 AM
"Fixed a bug where the Hidden Vaal Pathways Prophecy could always fail to generate some areas."

Still happening as of time of this post.
Press F for beta tester

"
cgexile wrote:
"
Temporarily disabled the "Convert Maps" button in the Map Stash Tab, as there were problems converting to the new layout.

It's Too fucking late and the damage is done. What are you going to do for those of us who bricked years of farming up maps?

You acknowledge there was a problem. Can you tell us if you have the logs or a mechanism in place to revert the tabs?

You can see where it's fucked up. Where there should be a 72 for me, I see a 0 for all of those missing maps. Like Fungal Hollow? Yeah I must not have owned or found a single one. 0; but bonus completed!

I own 3 map tabs. Not 1, not 2. 3 because I ran out and capped out on virtually every map (except uniques and vaal temple) on 2 tabs. All went poof.

Yeah I'm irate.
i'll just play back the league until its fixed fully, octavius still crash like madman...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info