3.9.0b Patch Notes (restartless)

all this is the excuse for another 1.1 gb patch in less than 12 hours of the league live?

lol.. I can smell the bs.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
The game is still crashing for me.. This last crash was from summoning Tane myself. Didn't have a problem with him popping up on his own... Most of my crashes before would happen randomly after fighting a regular boss or unique enemy, sometimes a metamorph, sometimes even a minute of so after killing a unique/boss/metamorph while picking up items. Most of the crashes I, and my husband, have had require us to restart our computers as our screens go black and don't come back on. I usually still have sound, but no video. We both have the same computer setups.

AMD Radeon RX 5700
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Last edited by gothicftx on Dec 14, 2019, 2:31:45 AM
"
armiel wrote:
Still crashing. :/

fx 6350, rx 5700 xt

Same here, but only when Octavious spawn ( not always )
Im better. 1/8 gb patch in, 1 or 4h more doesnt matter. Ty for fixing game
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Dec 14, 2019, 2:52:46 AM
"
gothicftx wrote:
The game is still crashing for me.. This last crash was from summoning Tane myself. Didn't have a problem with him popping up on his own... Most of my crashes before would happen randomly after fighting a regular boss or unique enemy, sometimes a metamorph, sometimes even a minute of so after killing a unique/boss/metamorph while picking up items. Most of the crashes I, and my husband, have had require us to restart our computers as our screens go black and don't come back on. I usually still have sound, but no video. We both have the same computer setups.

AMD Radeon RX 5700
AMD Ryzen 5 3600

Update your GPU drivers.... not having any issues with 19.12.2. just remember to ENABLE "Hide Metrics Overlay During Logging" (in settings>General of the New Radeon Settings app) unless you like having another FPS monitor.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Dec 14, 2019, 2:45:05 AM
Still getting a missing organ on full clear sometimes and still crashing when trying to spawn the metamorph boss sometimes.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Update your GPU drivers.... not having any issues with 19.12.2. just remember to ENABLE "Hide Metrics Overlay During Logging" (in settings>General of the New Radeon Settings app) unless you like having another FPS monitor.

Thanks, but unfortunately I am running the current drivers and the "Hide Metrics Overlay During Logging" is enabled... Still getting the crashing..
Can't do a damn thing at the moment. Everything was just working fine yesterday. Since patch, game's crashing like crazy all 2-3 min. even in town doin nothing :/

AMD Ryzen 5
GForce GTX 1060 6GB

edit: now i barley make it ingame. Shit like this never freakn happend before.
Last edited by KleineElehu on Dec 14, 2019, 3:59:49 AM
Crashed like crazy after this update,It was working just fine before :(
Lost 2x Unique loot items from Thane cause it kept crashing me even after summoning it disapeared or i had to get everything again in the map and then it wouldnt grant unique item well if i came far after update the crash of him is insane i need to go to taskbar to even shutdown the game .. i have a R 5 3600 with a RX 5700 XT Nitro+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info