[3.9] Aziire's Deadeye Galvanic Arrow - Maximum Projectile Speed/AoE, God Speed!

Ok ive gotten decently well in. This build clears like a god. Absolutely no issues on that front. Every pack dies on one hit.

Biggest issue is single target DPS is in the dumpster. I'd probably recommend replacing the ballista with a single target ability like Barrage. Needs some testing and optimizing on that front for sure.
To be fair this is a theorycrafted build, it says in the description so I don't know why come here to say it's shit and things like that, it is by no means a meta build but I really like it for 2 reasons, it's the cheapest build I've ever seen that can make it to late and galvanic barrage is a super fun build, I think this build can be much better we only need to test more things, I agree with Chnams that shroud of the lightless can be better than hyrri's ire, it gives life and elemental pen that to me are the weakest part of the build.
"
Entey wrote:
Ok ive gotten decently well in. This build clears like a god. Absolutely no issues on that front. Every pack dies on one hit.

Biggest issue is single target DPS is in the dumpster. I'd probably recommend replacing the ballista with a single target ability like Barrage. Needs some testing and optimizing on that front for sure.

I think this is where a voidfletcher should come in, if it was more affordable...

I keep dying all the time to metamorphs and bosses, I know my gear is far top notch but I'm completely lost in the order of what to upgrade. I'd love to get some direction on which slots/areas I should be prioritizing first
"
thecronosone wrote:
To be fair this is a theorycrafted build, it says in the description so I don't know why come here to say it's shit and things like that, it is by no means a meta build but I really like it for 2 reasons, it's the cheapest build I've ever seen that can make it to late and galvanic barrage is a super fun build, I think this build can be much better we only need to test more things, I agree with Chnams that shroud of the lightless can be better than hyrri's ire, it gives life and elemental pen that to me are the weakest part of the build.

Alternatively, for elemental pen we can use Vaal Impurity of Lightning (would link but I'm not sure how to), which essentially makes elemental penetration useless (as it ignores resistances instead of adding an amount of penetration). It's a mediocre skill for builds that have a lot of elemental penetration, but since this one doesn't, I think it could be fairly useful for bosses, especially now that bosses have more resistances than before IIRC.
I don't understand the issue people are having. I am destroying stuff with this build. Singe target is fine as long as you never stop firing leach will keep you alive.

I am using dash instead of withering step so i can quickly reposition if I am standing in bad and continue to fire to keep leach up.
@Chnams

I forgot to add in the Cone Damage. That final number I had would essentially be x2 as each Arrow casts the Cone. But yeah you were right with your calcs. I just manually calculated the Less Damage from Barrage support as sometimes new skill in PoB can be a bit fucky.

The build has so many options for upgrades. Versatility is insane, it is really nice and very fun as you can chase uniques.

@Entey

Yeah Single Target dps was fairly yikes when pushing the very end game encounters such as final Conquerors or The Awakener with Awakened Levels. There are so many options for gear etc so it'll take a while to get through them all.

@thecronosone

Yeah being a new skill it is bound to run into things, but the combo is ridiculously fun. Shroud of the Lightless is sounding like a good alternative, plus using a good Stygian Vise would boost both our survivability and damage.

@cbasz

Yeah now that we are getting to very end game discussion it is a bit harder to give one set route of upgrades to recommend. You can either go the route of Voltaxic Rift + Inpulsa + Herald of Thunder CoH or Hyrris Ire + Demise + Herald of Ice CoH. The rest of the items are in a kind of testing phase. Shroud of the Lightless + A good Stygian Vise is also a nice combo. If you have mega money than Farrul's Fur + Level 20 Aspect of the Cat on a piece of your gear is seeming like the top tier option.

@Chnams

For the bossing the Vaal Impurity of Lightning would be great, but you would be spitting on them once it runs out. I think switching up our gear is the best option we got for making the single target a lot better.

@Nabbic

<3 Thank you for the forum love. I never ran into a huge amount of problems as well, I only stop playing so I can work on more build guides.
Barrage the attacking skill is absolutely useless and bad. DO NOT USE IT

Meant for this to be a reply to someone
Last edited by FearlessKiller on Dec 21, 2019, 10:28:15 PM
Has anyone tried a voidfletcher with galvanic barrage?

I've managed to push into red maps, but I die more often than I like and my single target is starting to lack effectiveness (still decent, but I'd like more for late endgame content).

I think the voidfletcher might be able to fix my single target, but I'll still have to figure out how to get more survivability
Last edited by Stainfree on Dec 22, 2019, 12:36:30 AM
"
Stainfree wrote:

I've managed to push into red maps, but I die more often than I like and my single target is starting to lack effectiveness (still decent, but I'd like more for late endgame content).

I think the voidfletcher might be able to fix my single target, but I'll still have to figure out how to get more survivability

Who with 8ex would use this build lol
"
"
Stainfree wrote:

Who with 8ex would use this build lol

I am actually going to try it. I think just throwing it on would be enough to make the single target allot more bareable but i am doing this build as berzerker so i am leveling at the moment. I will try to update later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info