[3.9] League Start! Purifying Flame Miner! Nuke EVERYTHING, LL and HP builds Available!

Hello.
Why cant i run skitterbots,herald of ash at the same time?
I got enlighten lvl 3.
Do i need to have rest of the gems 20 quality to work?
"
luka2113 wrote:
Hello.
Why cant i run skitterbots,herald of ash at the same time?
I got enlighten lvl 3.
Do i need to have rest of the gems 20 quality to work?

you are most likely missing mana reservation nodes
Heads up guys, I am touching back to this build and will be updating it with some spicy new mechanics and setups soon. give me a day or two to finalize it and ill let you in on the tea :D
How do you solve the mana issues on bosses that don't spawn adds like the Ice or Lightning Elderslayers? Once my enduring mana flask is empty I'm sitting there throwing 2 mines a second and performing a live study on the topic of "Is it possible to tickle enemies to death?".
"
Shisaye wrote:
How do you solve the mana issues on bosses that don't spawn adds like the Ice or Lightning Elderslayers? Once my enduring mana flask is empty I'm sitting there throwing 2 mines a second and performing a live study on the topic of "Is it possible to tickle enemies to death?".

try magic mana flask with:

"Flask Effect is not removed at Full Mana"

and take on tree efficient explosives
Last edited by Kryha on Jan 3, 2020, 9:04:08 AM
I'm playing ice shot deadeye rn. In terms of DPS its a beast but in terms of defense its like gambling for every yellow+ encounter. So i was looking for another build, mine specifically. I dont like icicle mines so here i am. But i have some questions.

I have 20 exalts rn. Minus shavronne 15 exalts. With this currency can i run late game aka sirus and T16 etc. with ease?

Most important thing for me is defense. Im kinda looking for A tier damage and A+ tier defense. Is this build qualify for this spec? And if its can i improve with this currency more?

I played trap but never mine before so i have 0 experience about them.
This build inspired my current build. thank you so much!
I've completed all content at awakener 8.

Here's a video of it :)

Life version, almost 8k ehp. ES is too expensive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBwf9JeaUM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info