[3.10] League Start! Purifying Flame Miner! Nuke EVERYTHING, 7k HP and 8Mill DPS!

"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Top 20 builds (based on level/exp) on poe.ninja and it's a pretty even split between ES and Life. As you get further away from the top 20 then there seem to be more life than ES. So that would suggest that there must be a way past this?

Or .. people are just pushing for 100 and ignoring content they can't do?!

As far as i know theres only a few confirmed kills of Sirius, all the people on leaderboards are racing for 100 prolly. Raiz is 94 or 95 and hasnt touched the boss. Most are too afraid of it
Why going low-life?
Last edited by FedeS on Dec 17, 2019, 7:03:32 AM
Sup OP! What pantheons are better for LL CI?
¯\_(◉◡◔)_/¯
best links for 5L ? im currently playing with

puryfing flame
high impact mine
added fire damage
trap and mine damage
swift assembly

any better setup?
I had like 9 ex and im currently running the build in a tabula.
What should I do, Get the kaoms the hat and the ammulet or save the money and try to get a shavs and go for the low-life?
Im lvl 87 with 90k of dmage per mine
"
Darmonis wrote:
I had like 9 ex and im currently running the build in a tabula.
What should I do, Get the kaoms the hat and the ammulet or save the money and try to get a shavs and go for the low-life?
Im lvl 87 with 90k of dmage per mine

Id say go for kaoms + xophs blood + the helm and then use the leftover EX to min-max and get overcapped on resists or work on getting chaos resists into your gear :)
"
wh1spo wrote:
best links for 5L ? im currently playing with

puryfing flame
high impact mine
added fire damage
trap and mine damage
swift assembly

any better setup?

try out inspiration and get it to 5 stacks then check your tooltip (over added fire dmg) but i think thats the best 5 link tbh.
"
FedeS wrote:
Why going low-life?

Low life offers more room for auras and defensive layers as well as a huge boost to damage
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Why going low-life?

Low life offers more room for auras and defensive layers as well as a huge boost to damage

Thanks! I'll turn low-life when I have the money (isn't that cheap :/)
"
FedeS wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
FedeS wrote:
Why going low-life?

Thanks! I'll turn low-life when I have the money (isn't that cheap :/)

Life based works just as fine, if youre on a budget. throw on a kaoms and a shaped helmet with Hypothermia +blastchain or high impact mine on it, then u get a cheap 6 link there :) i was at around 8k life on Life-based, felt just fine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info