3.9| Stress-Free PoE - TRIGGER HAPPY |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Forgot to mention, finally a stash tab sale! I was able to get a map tab and also another 6 regular tabs as I'm a hoarder. I can definitely appreciate having the map tab as well as the currency one.

Now I'm trying to get enough challenges to hit 12 and keep moving up. I'm aiming for level 90 this league.
Hi there.

I'm starting with this build, as it seems like a good build to follow for somone new to meele characters. I do have a question, I can't seem to find the Ascendancy points on the guide, and which ones to pick first?

"
Warrie_D wrote:
Hi there.

I'm starting with this build, as it seems like a good build to follow for somone new to meele characters. I do have a question, I can't seem to find the Ascendancy points on the guide, and which ones to pick first?

From the first post:

As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Gladiator. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows (defense first):
- 1st Two Points - Painforged. Busy little guy. You get block chance if you didn't block a hit, extra damage if did block, you can't be stunned if you blocked a hit (that's a biggie), but sexiest of all...your counter attacks (Riposte, Reckoning, and Vengeance) deal double damage :).
- 2nd Two Points - Versatile Combatant. This node fixes our spell block chance. With this node, our block chance for spells always equals our attack block chance. Our max spell block chance also increases with the max attack block chance.
- 3rd Two Points - Violent Retaliation. Lots of goodies here. This increases our maximum chance to block from the normal 75% cap to 79%, we get increased Physical Damage for each block in the last 10 seconds (bonus damage while clearing), lots of damage if we've blocked damage from a Rare or Unique enemy in the past 10 seconds (good for boss battles), and additional block chances for each block we've done in the last 10 seconds.
- 4th Two Points - Arena Challenger. This skill revolves around Challenger Charges which can only be earned with this node. Challenger Charges improve your attack and movement speed by 2% per node, capping at 10 nodes (20%). This is the skill that simplifies the Blood and Sand aura set. IF you care to switch between those auras/stances and guarantee your 10 Challenger Charges, use Sand Stance to kill Normal and Magic enemies, and Blood Stance to kill Rare and Unique enemies.
i Was wondering what anointments you would use
"
Thrippy wrote:
I'm still cruising along, just hit level 86 last night. I'm into yellow maps but still doing the lower level ones to find the first watchstones (still need the yellow one, can't buy a map in that corner).

I have 3 of the 6 final labs so still looking to get my final ascension points. I've been mining and even though I'm playing SSF, I've been focusing a lot on the 2 chaos unID'd recipe to build a base of currency for experimenting in standard after the league. I'm around 115 Chaos so far, no Exalted yet, but I'm just getting to true end game.

I had no problem with the Blue conqueror, she went down fast. I'm still looking for gear upgrades and feel like my life is so low, back below 5k after adjusting passives to get Resolute Technique. That said, I don't die much since I've maxed my resists and have Chaos up about 20%.

Still hoping for a big weapon, I'm considering switching back to my other sword as it was much faster attack speed, which I think helped bump the dps despite slightly lower base physical damage.

I think the main difference in my build is I've kept Vaal Double Strike 4-linked as my boss-killer/helper. I can bring up the clones and they chop down the metamorphs while I leap-slam around to leech off the boss packs and then come back to finish them. It's been very smooth so far. Looking forward to getting past the T10 maps and seeing if I can find some better gear with better mods while maintaining my resists.
Hey Thrippy!

Thanks for the update! I'm glad it's going well for you and that you're cruising along. Ya, these new monster resists and defences make Attack builds, like this one, more dependant on a good weapon to progress further in endgame content. That being said, I think that's the way the game should be. I really need to upgrade my weapon as well.

Thanks for the post!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Thrippy wrote:
Forgot to mention, finally a stash tab sale! I was able to get a map tab and also another 6 regular tabs as I'm a hoarder. I can definitely appreciate having the map tab as well as the currency one.

Now I'm trying to get enough challenges to hit 12 and keep moving up. I'm aiming for level 90 this league.
I hear you. That map and currency tab are "essential" for those that are ok spending a couple of dollars to support the game. I agree.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Spoiler
"
Royella wrote:
"
Warrie_D wrote:
Hi there.

From the first post:

As you go through the game you'll come across Trials of Ascendancy. Starting in Act 3 you'll see their value. Once you have completed all 6 of the first set of trails, you'll get to attempt your first Labyrinth (lab). Good luck! Upon completion Choose Gladiator. You get two ascendancy points per lab. There are four labs for a total of 8 points. (Redoing the same lab difficulty will not reward you with more ascendancy points if you've already completed it.)

You can spend your points in any order you like. My preference is as follows (defense first):
- 1st Two Points - Painforged. Busy little guy. You get block chance if you didn't block a hit, extra damage if did block, you can't be stunned if you blocked a hit (that's a biggie), but sexiest of all...your counter attacks (Riposte, Reckoning, and Vengeance) deal double damage :).
- 2nd Two Points - Versatile Combatant. This node fixes our spell block chance. With this node, our block chance for spells always equals our attack block chance. Our max spell block chance also increases with the max attack block chance.
- 3rd Two Points - Violent Retaliation. Lots of goodies here. This increases our maximum chance to block from the normal 75% cap to 79%, we get increased Physical Damage for each block in the last 10 seconds (bonus damage while clearing), lots of damage if we've blocked damage from a Rare or Unique enemy in the past 10 seconds (good for boss battles), and additional block chances for each block we've done in the last 10 seconds.
- 4th Two Points - Arena Challenger. This skill revolves around Challenger Charges which can only be earned with this node. Challenger Charges improve your attack and movement speed by 2% per node, capping at 10 nodes (20%). This is the skill that simplifies the Blood and Sand aura set. IF you care to switch between those auras/stances and guarantee your 10 Challenger Charges, use Sand Stance to kill Normal and Magic enemies, and Blood Stance to kill Rare and Unique enemies.
Hey Warrie_D! (Thanks Royella!)

That's copied from the guide. So if you need to find it (instead of referring to this response, it's located in: "The Guts (Gems/Gear/Tree/Attributes)" - "Passive Tree" - "Ascendancy".

Feel free to ask anything you like. It's a big guide and it's easy to miss stuff.

Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you're enjoying the build. Thanks for the thanks :).

Annnnnd

"
Crimezor wrote:
i Was wondering what anointments you would use
Hey Crimezor!

Tons work. There are so many good choices. My personal preferences (I'm not sure of their cost) are Way of the Warrior, Lust for Carnage, Steadfast...honestly, anything that increases Life Leech Recovery, attack speed, attack damage will be a good choice. Let us know what you went with if you've chosen.

Annnnnd

Hello!
I'm a big fan of your work. I tried the RF build on the PC and now I'm using this one on PS4 and I'm just loving it!
Can i ask for a small QoL in your next builds? If it's not too much to ask.
I read the whole thread but mostly use the skill tree print on my Cell phone, playing on the console it's the yease way.
Could you add colors to the names of the gems and the ascendency order you recommended in that print in the future?

Thanks so much for sharing your builds with the community and Sorry for The bad english.
"anything you want!"

I don't think this guy knows what min/max means

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info