[3.9] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin

"
devon752 wrote:
"
Morpheus666 wrote:
I'm at 32% chance in combat its 62% with 271 multiplier.

After you get deadly infusion from Cruel lab and you equip the recommended uniques widowmaker + lycosidae.

Thanks, I really like cyclone and ARC so combining them is great for me.
I have those items but, many rares, bosses, and metamorphs are killing me. I'm 69 in act 10.
"
Morpheus666 wrote:
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Morpheus666 wrote:
I'm at 32% chance in combat its 62% with 271 multiplier.

After you get deadly infusion from Cruel lab and you equip the recommended uniques widowmaker + lycosidae.

Thanks, I really like cyclone and ARC so combining them is great for me.
I have those items but, many rares, bosses, and metamorphs are killing me. I'm 69 in act 10.

I made a couple of changes that have really helped me. First I picked up the Solaris Lorica that you mentioned, and 6l too. It was totally cheap at 14C.
As you said, it's hard to get the colors, after a few hundred Chromes, I settled on 2G2R2B, running Cyclone(g), COC(G),Life Leech(r) Iron Will(r) , Arc(b) Increased Critical Strikes(b). I'm able to handle trash mobs, rares and bosses fairly well, but metamorphs still get me, so I'm skipping them for now till I get bigger, and get a little better EQ.
"
Morpheus666 wrote:
I made a couple of changes that have really helped me. First I picked up the Solaris Lorica that you mentioned, and 6l too. It was totally cheap at 14C.
As you said, it's hard to get the colors, after a few hundred Chromes, I settled on 2G2R2B, running Cyclone(g), COC(G),Life Leech(r) Iron Will(r) , Arc(b) Increased Critical Strikes(b). I'm able to handle trash mobs, rares and bosses fairly well, but metamorphs still get me, so I'm skipping them for now till I get bigger, and get a little better EQ.

I remember I leveled to 93 first then started doing metamorphs. It's easier when you have your build up and running but depending on what you make of them they will still occasionally one shot you. 90% of the people die to them so don't worry.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
I do have some serious survivability issues, currently at 58. I have 2100ES, capped resistances and I am already running fortiy, enfeeble aura and dread banner and still get mauled by Bosses (for example while delving @depth 21).

I can't imaging successfully confronting Doedre (act 8) at this point.

I went for Wicked Ward and Soul Thief quite early, but I haven't allocated Heart of Thunder yet, but I do not assue it will make a difference?

What other nodes do you consider the most important defensively?
"
Morewood wrote:
I do have some serious survivability issues, currently at 58. I have 2100ES, capped resistances and I am already running fortiy, enfeeble aura and dread banner and still get mauled by Bosses (for example while delving @depth 21).

I can't imaging successfully confronting Doedre (act 8) at this point.

I went for Wicked Ward and Soul Thief quite early, but I haven't allocated Heart of Thunder yet, but I do not assue it will make a difference?

What other nodes do you consider the most important defensively?

You didn't follow the early leveling trees in PoB, they specifically aim for more life nodes in the beginning. You are most likely getting stunned, killed by chaos damage that passes through your ES and overall have little ES. You can either get more life nodes and focus on life more or you can replace your tabula with a Solaris Lorica, get an Eye of chayula and get even more ES.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 wrote:
"
Morewood wrote:
I do have some serious survivability issues, currently at 58. I have 2100ES, capped resistances and I am already running fortiy, enfeeble aura and dread banner and still get mauled by Bosses (for example while delving @depth 21).

I can't imaging successfully confronting Doedre (act 8) at this point.

I went for Wicked Ward and Soul Thief quite early, but I haven't allocated Heart of Thunder yet, but I do not assue it will make a difference?

What other nodes do you consider the most important defensively?

You didn't follow the early leveling trees in PoB, they specifically aim for more life nodes in the beginning. You are most likely getting stunned, killed by chaos damage that passes through your ES and overall have little ES. You can either get more life nodes and focus on life more or you can replace your tabula with a Solaris Lorica, get an Eye of chayula and get even more ES.



Thank you!

Oops, I haven't even even noticed the early leveling trees in PoB, my bad :(

I have a Solaris Lorica laying around but I am hesitant giving up the 6l. I'll give it a shot though ;)

/edit: damn, just 4L'ed my Solaris Lorica, this is a serious gameChanger! I'm amazed!
Last edited by Morewood on Jan 1, 2020, 6:35:56 AM
Since the Circle of Regret Topaz Ring is not available anymore what should we use?
"
ClassicEnergy wrote:
Since the Circle of Regret Topaz Ring is not available anymore what should we use?

Wat? It's actually 4x cheaper than it was at the start of the league.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
OK so i am a little confused here. when it comes to the auras when i blood magic herald of thunder it says 52% mana and when i blood magic cond with blash it says 72% mana. cant run both at once. how do i solve this
recommend on craft dagger ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info