[3.11] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin | Most content Viable

Hi great build :) Currently at level 70.

What do you think about Atziri's reflection for the shield? Not budget but i've aleready have one. I want to test that.

...and i have replaced war banner by aspect of the spider level 20 (mod on boots). Really good in my opinion. Now at lvl 80 and I already run t15.

(Sorry for my english)

Last edited by Shangours on Jan 19, 2020, 7:54:55 AM
This build looked interesting so I decided to give it a go. so far I'm lvl64 doing act8, and loving the cyclone/arc mix feels really nice so far. After having a look at other comments and going with more ES leech instead of taking wicked ward it definitely felt tankier. Having Shavronne's helps alot too, I have a 5 link one atm also using The three dragons mask making arc freeze for an extra defensive layer is nice.

Can't wait to start mapping with this so thanks to the creator for making something that isn't just another version of a minion build like most atm ^^
I love the idea of this build, I love arc, and cyclone. But I'm struggling with damage against bosses and some rares. Most any metamorph is out too.
I'm running low-life, with wrath, herald of thunder, precision, discipline and warbanner, arcane surge.
Could someone take a look and help a bit?

https://pastebin.com/19VPUfnR
Really enjoying the build. I was wondering if anyone had a Es leech tree or a broad idea for it. I personally dont like wicked ward and relying on Vaal disc. for when the ES gets low. build is great and single target is kinda meh but that was expected. Just hoping for a more hands off ES fix. Thanks
Just ask, who u get SO MANY AURAS? i got like wrath conductivity and run out of reserve mana
"
wthzaap wrote:
Just ask, who u get SO MANY AURAS? i got like wrath conductivity and run out of reserve mana

You are using bloodlust instead of blood magic xD
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Maybe I'm just bad, but I feel like this build gets 1 shot way too frequently. Granted I've only ran it up to level 69, but I am having a lot of issues with getting 1 shot out of the blue by rare mobs and bosses especially.

Am I doing something entirely wrong?
"
Maybe I'm just bad, but I feel like this build gets 1 shot way too frequently. Granted I've only ran it up to level 69, but I am having a lot of issues with getting 1 shot out of the blue by rare mobs and bosses especially.

Am I doing something entirely wrong?

So I see you already have shavs and are going for low-life, that means you can go all in for ES. Get a 200+ES helmet, get a 120+ES belt, get 150+ES gloves and get 150+ES boots. Also as you see I haven't updated this build for 3.10. Honestly now that I look at it I would most likely rather go for ES leech instead of Wicked Ward so try to swap those out.

I think I'll update it right now, got nothing better to do.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Thanks for the input. Depending on the 3.11 patch notes I'll likely use this as a base again for a 3rd character. The play style is so smooth and fluid, but like you said you can't mess around with your survivability, have to dive in HARD on either ES or HP and not both lol. If only we could toss in some innnate survivability with dodge...

Thanks for the work you put into your builds!
Hi, how do you proc herald of thunder when arc can't shock cause of ele focus support

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info