[3.11] Devon's Arcing Cyclone | Assassin | Most content Viable

"
lynchSuper wrote:
recommend on craft dagger ?

Something that will get you closer to the perfect CoC (in combat) stats on Cyclone, which is: 6.06 attack speed (max), ~100% crit chance, ~100% accuracy, after that focus on global crit multiplier, % spell/lightning damage or +1 to lightning gems (just look at my dagger)
Point is you want your cyclone to have as close as possible to those stats so it procs as consistently as possible everything else is just raising your spell damage.

"
ALonardo wrote:
OK so i am a little confused here. when it comes to the auras when i blood magic herald of thunder it says 52% mana and when i blood magic cond with blash it says 72% mana. cant run both at once. how do i solve this

You need all mana reservation nodes and blood magic on lvl19
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 4, 2020, 1:47:26 PM
What am I doing wrong? I have 7172 energy shields, without charges, the critical rate is 56%, but I die very quickly! For some reason, the lich energy shield does not work the way I am used to the lich health. What should I change in the build for better survival?
*google tanslate*

rus:
Что я делаю не так? У меня 7172 энерго щит, без зарядов шанс крита 56%, но я умираю очень быстро! Почему то лич энерго щита не работает так, как я привык к личу здоровья. Что мне изменить в билде для лучшей выживаемости?
"
Что мне изменить в билде для лучшей выживаемости?

Тебе нужно изменить подход к этой самой выживаемости. Энерджи лич работает не так, как лайф, а здесь тебе нужно просто уворачиваться, флейм дэш тебе в помощь.
А если ты умираешь от метаморфов, то нечего тут удивляться, ибо 7к щита для них мало, они и по 12к ваншотят.

Получил жесктий хит -> отскочил -> прожал ваал дисциплину -> вернулся в бой

p.s. на ботинках мало щита, на щите тоже мало щита лол, на шлеме нет чарки, кольцо без дамаги, а ведь чем больше демеджа, тем больше ты личишь
Last edited by MrMedoed on Jan 5, 2020, 5:35:04 PM
"
MrMedoed wrote:
"
Что мне изменить в билде для лучшей выживаемости?

Тебе нужно изменить подход к этой самой выживаемости. Энерджи лич работает не так, как лайф, а здесь тебе нужно просто уворачиваться, флейм дэш тебе в помощь.
А если ты умираешь от метаморфов, то нечего тут удивляться, ибо 7к щита для них мало, они и по 12к ваншотят.

Получил жесктий хит -> отскочил -> прожал ваал дисциплину -> вернулся в бой

p.s. на ботинках мало щита, на щите тоже мало щита лол, на шлеме нет чарки, кольцо без дамаги, а ведь чем больше демеджа, тем больше ты личишь

Понял, улучшить шмот. Я ещё посмотрел другие билды похожие на ниндзе, там у чувака был взят нод Ghost Reaver, о котором в данном билде не слова и теперь хил во время боя стал ощутимым, рипы сократились разительно!
"
SuSHkOos wrote:
What am I doing wrong? I have 7172 energy shields, without charges, the critical rate is 56%, but I die very quickly! For some reason, the lich energy shield does not work the way I am used to the lich health. What should I change in the build for better survival?
*google tanslate*

rus:
Что я делаю не так? У меня 7172 энерго щит, без зарядов шанс крита 56%, но я умираю очень быстро! Почему то лич энерго щита не работает так, как я привык к личу здоровья. Что мне изменить в билде для лучшей выживаемости?

"Vaal Discipline" and "Wicked ward". Read what these things do. Use them. You can also use a defensive curse like "Temporal chains" instead of "Conductivity.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
hi thanks for this build.

i started with this build, but as such i am never comfortable with ES (since mainly it requires good amount of investment).

While playing i was trying out Detonate dead(seemed good) and built towards life and evasion.

Currently below is my gear

Pseudo 6 link CoC n free cyclone no mana cost
Perfect form: This helps me to have phase acrobatics and free artic armour
Devouring Diadem:This allows me to reserve all mana and using following auras Anger, Herald Of Ash, War banner (with this 100%hit chance), precession, flesh and stone.

CWDT, WoC, CoH, Enfeeble.

With this it seems i have good defense not died as such with meta morph.

But currently am feeling damage is too low (takes alot of time to spin and kill). Not sure how to proceed. probably i can switch back to Arc? I chose detonate dead since it has good fire damage and monster hp based corpse explosion.

Am no POB expert or with DPS calc, if you can help would be great.

"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
hi thanks for this build.

i started with this build, but as such i am never comfortable with ES (since mainly it requires good amount of investment).

While playing i was trying out Detonate dead(seemed good) and built towards life and evasion.

Currently below is my gear

Pseudo 6 link CoC n free cyclone no mana cost
Perfect form: This helps me to have phase acrobatics and free artic armour
Devouring Diadem:This allows me to reserve all mana and using following auras Anger, Herald Of Ash, War banner (with this 100%hit chance), precession, flesh and stone.

CWDT, WoC, CoH, Enfeeble.

With this it seems i have good defense not died as such with meta morph.

But currently am feeling damage is too low (takes alot of time to spin and kill). Not sure how to proceed. probably i can switch back to Arc? I chose detonate dead since it has good fire damage and monster hp based corpse explosion.

Am no POB expert or with DPS calc, if you can help would be great.

Damage is the primary reason you go ES, Pain attunement on low life and 2 extra auras. That's why you're feeling it takes too long to kill. Life sacrifices damage.
to the questions about leech:
go for "maximum total recovery per second from energy leech" on the tree and tick out wicked ward (it halves your energy leech)
Also take Ghost Reaver and you will start leeching 1,5k es if you take the extra nodes on the tree. Its either you go for leech or recharge rate depends on your playstyle.
But for cyclone I feel like going for max leech rate is best

that being said, thanks for the guide I like the build its just a shame im so effin poor and in HC prices for es gear is sky high, saving for a shav's will really up my survivability and dmg!
Cant u use Cast while Channeling ? wouldnt it be better ?
"
overking01 wrote:
Cant u use Cast while Channeling ? wouldnt it be better ?

Of course you can use it, but it isn't better.
CWC has a cooldown of 0.35s which translates to around 3 Arcs per second. while CoC can proc as fast as you can hit with a crit. Which is every 0.15s or 6.06 attacks per second. Which means, double damage BUT with CWC you don't need the increased critical strikes gem and you don't need to stack accuracy so you will compensate some of the damage (but still not enough in my experience). Hope this helped.
Last edited by devon752 on Jan 15, 2020, 6:22:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info