[3.9](Updated) Durimon's Purifying Flame Miner, Starter, Extremely Cheap and Crazy Damage

Any update on the tree?

"
reciprocate wrote:
The main and probably most standard way to improve eHP to survive those big nasty hits is basically switching a few key items around and allocating passives to the big scion life area.

What about low-life?

"
FedeS wrote:
Any update on the tree?

"
reciprocate wrote:
The main and probably most standard way to improve eHP to survive those big nasty hits is basically switching a few key items around and allocating passives to the big scion life area.

What about low-life?

With a shavs and a lot of ES, yeah sure, that'd work too.
I changue a bit the skill tree to take HP. Actually LvL 82 with 4k HP. I take a Shield, ring and chest 5l wicht life and my DMG its OK in t10 for now. Can inspect muy character.

I dont take Avatar for now and dont have Xopht, next upgrade is xopth, and maybe changue body to belly 5 link and SHIELD to another wand, or maybe Tremor + Kaoms is more worth. I need try both option.

In the skill tree i can take more Life if i want or take dmg in the bot side to acrobatic.

PD:Sorry for my english.
I guess this comment section will be more useful than guide itself.
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Purifying-Flame&allskill=Purifying-Flame,Herald-of-Ash,Flame-Dash,Summon-Skitterbots&sort=dps&purifying-flame-support=Trap-and-Mine-Damage,Blastchain-Mine,Minefield&heatmap

If you check top of the poe.ninja it looks on par with things you guys recommending.
I'm stilling gearing up a bit, but i'm really not sure if I should start focusing on ES or HP at this point? I'm just now entering Yellow maps, so far I just play a lot of keep away and mine/detonate spam. Works well, but if I get hit...ooooo buddy does it hurt. :P I was running BL Mines at the start then I saw the Purifying flame version and got hooked.

Based on a lot of replies it looks like i'm needing to focus more towards health. Current health is at 2,762 and Shield is at 1,045. I figured in order to progress I need to pick one.

*Edit* Where should I be getting strength from? Just hope it drops on gear? I feel like i'm wasting potential using all these strength enchants. hahaha
Last edited by Brackit on Dec 21, 2019, 12:18:01 AM
I'm guessing that if this build works with tabula I can go CI and use incandescent heart and be more tanky? I want to go ci because there's so much chaos dmg this league
"
mickeymicky wrote:
I'm guessing that if this build works with tabula I can go CI and use incandescent heart and be more tanky? I want to go ci because there's so much chaos dmg this league

I've been thinking that too, all the other conqs are piss easy to kill but when that chaos conq appears it's just a pain, I find myself getting one-shotted randomly most of the time. By that I meant not the boss killing part but just mapping and having his mobs spawn, especially that unkillable annoying snake he spawns is a pain. Atm I'm trying to see if it's worth spec'ing into life taking the scion life wheel from respec'ing AoF since I got Xoph's now and boosting my chaos res a bit, if its still not enough I'll try LL CI.

If by chance you decide to go the CI route already let me know how it goes
"
daflipp wrote:
"
JayCy wrote:
So I'm pushing red maps at this point. DPS seems decent still and for a miner build, this one is actually kind of fun. However, the increase in enemy damage at this point makes this build a true glass cannon. I die... a lot. And while I'm not min-maxed or anything, I have put some currency into the build. I'm not a PoE expert so there may be some great options that make this build much better defensively. I could pick up PA and more life, but considering I'm being one-shot - 1k more HP and a some more dodge probably isn't going to stop my character from getting decimated 1-2 times a map on anything T12 or higher. I'm gonna push a little further and at least max out my gems and annoint my amulet and see how it feels with some defensive changes.

Any tips or ideas are appreciated :)

you can get more life on nearly every item you have. Sometimes 1000hp makes a difference.
you could try to change to a proper cwdt setup with enfeeble (instead of flammability)
oh and btw craft "fire dmg to SPELLS" on your wand. the current craft does nothing.

Ah thanks. Someday I will f'n remember the "damage to spells" thing... I've done that so many times lol. Thanks to the other person who responded as well! I've made some changes and will continue to adjust as I go. Picked up some better boots and a Xoph's Blood. Also switched to a Hrimnor's Resolve just to see if there's much a of difference dps wise. Not too much. Worth a try considering it costs 1 alch.
I'll look to upgrade my chest and decide whether I want to go 6L staff/Kaom's or go CI/LL. I'm seeing a lot of people lean toward CI/LL builds now simply because it just offers a lot more survival in the end. It is notoriously expensive though and unless I get some killer drops to fund it, it's most likely out of my reach and I'll probably just try out a different build at that point. I'm sure MS life leach builds will do well in this league. I played it at the end of last league and it's a little slow for mapping, but it is super tanky. And it's pretty only about 10-12 ex to make it really, really good.
You can watch my build atm. I went CI and dident invest much att al.
Curenlty level 77 and at 6k ES and melts everything. Feel smoth!
Curently aiming to get Machina Mits gloves. Any idéas what i should change?
Got infernal mantle with good roll and 6 link for like 25c.

my gear

"
PunkSviin wrote:
You can watch my build atm. I went CI and dident invest much att al.
Curenlty level 77 and at 6k ES and melts everything. Feel smoth!
Curently aiming to get Machina Mits gloves. Any idéas what i should change?
Got infernal mantle with good roll and 6 link for like 25c.

my gear

Just change that sapphire ring, it got life rather than ES. But you're pretty much on the right track for an ES CI version, can also try to change ur Xoph's anointment to something else when you get the proper oils necessary.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info