[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

"
KarlHungus01 wrote:
Since Cluster Jewels are my favorite recent addition to PoE, what do people think about the options available for this build?

It seems to me that a Large Bow cluster is a straight upgrade over the King of the Hill wheel, the medium clusters provide a lot of damage over time multiplier options, and a couple small life or ES jewels more than make up for the loss of extending out to grab Heart and Soul and Arcane Focus.

Thoughts?

Cluster jewels are very good option and should be in any endgame tree.
I have a section in my guide where i mention a bunch of good options.
It is super variable so you have to see for yourself, what you like and what you can afford.
great build, im using it as league starter, would recommend alocating no witness, since dot kills count as ur kills, u have it up 100 time, and u go fastAF, and is a 4 point investment for Dodge and movement speed

What here I should improve? I`ll change the tabula rasa for carcass jack asap

What's the next upgrade I should be looking for? Farming a 6 link bow I suppose? Imperal Legacy or the Porcupine card? What's the better option?
"
nsantos06 wrote:

What here I should improve? I`ll change the tabula rasa for carcass jack asap

Your bow can have a chaos dot multi craft that will vastly improve damage.
Your gloves and quiver can also both have around 15 dot multi.
Last edited by TheWizzzard on Jun 22, 2020, 10:14:03 AM
"
Jaba01 wrote:

What's the next upgrade I should be looking for? Farming a 6 link bow I suppose? Imperal Legacy or the Porcupine card? What's the better option?

Borth are fine. If you get a bow with a high ilvl you can roll +2 to socketed gems tho.

Both your quiver and your gloves can roll dot multi
Hey Wizz, thanks again for the feedback on some of my earlier questions.

I'd like to piggyback off that and am trying to theorycraft a bit myself on running this build as CI. (I ran LL last league as BL mines but never CI so I'd like to try it out). Have you ever theorycrafted or tested such a setup?

My own level of knowledge on properly theorycrafting is limited, but I have a few thoughts on CI:

- Reallocate life nodes for ES above witch
- Energy from Within jewel near pain attunement for that life wheel to ES
- Focus on ES/Res on gear
- **What I don't know, CI and working with dodge/evasion/other damage mitigation** Am I missing something major?

I can still envision the gearing options presented here as valid while simply focused on other mods, still running a Carcass Jack and such for the Trickster ascendancy / Evasion chest plus ES.

Thanks!
"
tnich55 wrote:
Hey Wizz, thanks again for the feedback on some of my earlier questions.

I'd like to piggyback off that and am trying to theorycraft a bit myself on running this build as CI. (I ran LL last league as BL mines but never CI so I'd like to try it out). Have you ever theorycrafted or tested such a setup?

My own level of knowledge on properly theorycrafting is limited, but I have a few thoughts on CI:

- Reallocate life nodes for ES above witch
- Energy from Within jewel near pain attunement for that life wheel to ES
- Focus on ES/Res on gear
- **What I don't know, CI and working with dodge/evasion/other damage mitigation** Am I missing something major?

I can still envision the gearing options presented here as valid while simply focused on other mods, still running a Carcass Jack and such for the Trickster ascendancy / Evasion chest plus ES.

Thanks!

You would need to stretch the tree over to witch side and get some really good gear, since its kinda hard to combine the chaos nodes with the es part of three i feel. Here a cluster jewel might help.
The main issue i see is, that there is almost no benefit to being ci. You loses damage overall, and when i tried to build a tree with decent gear, i wasnt that much tankier.
The ascendency however should give you some nice quality of life for es.
Cool man! Unfortunate, but just the kind of feedback I was curious of. Without any tangible benefit I'd have to agree that there really isn't much point in playing it CI haha.

Thanks
I made a video of this build killing the elder if you want to attach in your post, you feel free to do it,

I died once, but you can do it completely without any deaths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMl-8yGt-c&feature=youtu.be

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info