[3.14] Wizzzard's Toxic Rain Miner | Starter | Lategame is NERFED

"
nsantos06 wrote:
Can I use Swift Affliction instead of Trap and mine Damage?

Swift affliction is bad, because it is reducing the duration of the dot. Toxic rains dot is already very short and its super hard to stack the damage then. Efficacy is alot better and a possible replacement for trap and mine damage
Any chance we can get a handy screenshot updated on the front page so I can quickly reference while leveling without going into PoB? The image there now looks fairly out of date.

Side note: Is there a reason we blow right by the Acrobatics nodes without picking them up?
Last edited by KM1604 on Jun 20, 2020, 4:13:15 PM
How do you get frenzy charges, I was looking at PoB and I don't see bloodrage or anything? Yet you get +2 Frenzy Charges from the tree.

BTW Build is fun in SSF league start for Harvest :)

Cheers
"
KM1604 wrote:
Any chance we can get a handy screenshot updated on the front page so I can quickly reference while leveling without going into PoB? The image there now looks fairly out of date.

Side note: Is there a reason we blow right by the Acrobatics nodes without picking them up?

We dont take acrobatics, because it a hybrid build and acro takes away alot of energy shield.
"
Ferraria457 wrote:
How do you get frenzy charges, I was looking at PoB and I don't see bloodrage or anything? Yet you get +2 Frenzy Charges from the tree.

BTW Build is fun in SSF league start for Harvest :)

Cheers

The support charged mines provides Frenzy charges.
I updated the Tree picture :)
"
TheWizzzard wrote:

Is it worth it to run charged mines? Wouldn't it be better to have empower, dmg on Full Life or efficacy there?

Only played non mines version, thinking about swapping for endgame, that's why I'm asking
Since Cluster Jewels are my favorite recent addition to PoE, what do people think about the options available for this build?

It seems to me that a Large Bow cluster is a straight upgrade over the King of the Hill wheel, the medium clusters provide a lot of damage over time multiplier options, and a couple small life or ES jewels more than make up for the loss of extending out to grab Heart and Soul and Arcane Focus.

Thoughts?
"
Rathke wrote:
"
TheWizzzard wrote:

Is it worth it to run charged mines? Wouldn't it be better to have empower, dmg on Full Life or efficacy there?

Only played non mines version, thinking about swapping for endgame, that's why I'm asking

Charged Mines is massive QoL and a large indirect damage boost.. with 4 or 5 frenzy charges, you can machine-gun out mines without having the need for something like Minefield Support, which nerfs your per-mine damage. Being able to throw mines quickly is key to ramping the DPS, plus you get free frenzy generation for an extra 20% more multiplier (assuming 5 charges).
"
Rathke wrote:
"
TheWizzzard wrote:

Damage on Full Life is slightly better in terms of (raw on paper) damage. (like 10% - 15% more), but Charged Mines provides A LOT of mine throwing speed (50% with 5 frenzy charges). This makes clearing much smoother and also outperforms any other option in terms of damage, because you can put out more mines.

Same goes for other options.
Last edited by Jaba01 on Jun 21, 2020, 2:53:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info