[3.9] Arc Miner - HP Start to Low-Life transition explained! League start friendly!

Will be still Zero. It doubles the Chaos Res. This goes also for negative values for example if you use it with -60 it would be -120.
which flask should i remove for the quicksilver flask
"
konean wrote:
Well I use currently Arc Mines in Tremor Rod and Pyroclast in Bodyarmor (man already burned through nearly 1000 of fusing and still no 6L :( ). But still undecided right now, even thinking about getting wand and shield and use a shaper helmet with the blastmine and hypothermia support for Arc Mines as clear and 6L in Body for Pyroclast Mine for bossing.

I am also keeping an eye what other people are pushing on poe.ninja

What tier are you pushing right now and how is it. Currently transitioning to Es shield as well. I'm level 85 rn.
Hello, guys. Want to respec on this build. But never played ES build before. Pob
says, all armour are ES-based. Do i need ele resistance on armour too or only %ES + max. ES.
Ty in advance.
"
humble322 wrote:
Hello, guys. Want to respec on this build. But never played ES build before. Pob
says, all armour are ES-based. Do i need ele resistance on armour too or only %ES + max. ES.
Ty in advance.

yes you need res too. the items on the PoB are just generic ES items to show realistic EHP you can get. its not too difficult to be honest, i hit 100ish to all Res with both helm and boots without any resistance at all
"
leethal wrote:

What tier are you pushing right now and how is it. Currently transitioning to Es shield as well. I'm level 85 rn.

I have now 6L Tremor Rod and Shav, still room to min max. Can do pretty much any maps, just need to watch our for some crazy mods. Currently I am just farming content. Still need to get Awakener down, because the first time I tried with 5L and only made to 3 Phase, the second time it bugged out :D
Hello. To craft ideal wand. I need to catch "Damage Penetrates Light Res" on my shaper wand and then just multicraft it?
Thanks!
Greetings, all! Transitioning to this from my league starter and just hit maps after a pretty smooth leveling process. Planning to swap out my leveling gear for actual gear now, and hoping for some advice. I have enough currency saved to get a Shav's, but not a Presence - is it a good idea to transition into LL without both, or should I continue leveling as a life-based build until I can get both?

I think my current plan is to get a 5L Shav's and Tremor Rod, throw on a Valyrium and whatever gear I need to cover my resistances, then get as much ES as possible. Will ignore damage mods for the time being, since what I have seems more than satisfactory at the moment (for non-metamorph foes, at least). Switching away from Tabula may result in a bit of DPS loss though. Hmmm...

edit: I see Vehs's comment on the last page, which seems like good advice. Will give that a shot!
Last edited by mookie990 on Dec 28, 2019, 4:23:16 AM
What would be the best possible anoint to get on the neck?
I only made the transition when I had the gear plus proper ES gear. 5L is enough damage to carry you to T16 maps to farm currency.

In terms of annointment, on a budget I used Efficient Explosives (Sepia,Teal,Violet). Ultimate would be Tranquility (Gold,Gold,Azure).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info