[3.9] Arc Miner - HP Start to Low-Life transition explained! League start friendly!

why exactly saboteur as the ascendancy?, wouldn't assassin or Templer be better?
"
Paulomat wrote:
why exactly saboteur as the ascendancy?, wouldn't assassin or Templer be better?

1. Pyromaniac gives us huge ES regen (1k per sec) which is amazing survivability
2. The nodes leading up give us alot of Mine throwing speed, which is very important, especially while bossing, due to the animation speed base being very clunky.
3. 100% Increased effect of Auras from mines is a huge buff to our DPS, more than any other tree can give. It is 1.6mill dps alone.
4. Explosive Experts gives us free 10% pen, 4% crit chance, and 30% crit multi, which is just so valuable, also another 1.2million DPS to our mines.
5. Immunity to Ignite and shock allows us to have more flask diversity, which is important.

There are just so many reasons why Sabo is the way to go
You should pick up arcane potency in the LL version.
"
arandan wrote:
You should pick up arcane potency in the LL version.

It is planned, after i reach level 98. Problem is I had to sacrifice some damage for survivability, and the cluster had to go. From 95-100 I would grab Arcane Potency + Path of the Savant and 1 more %ES Node. I could drop Annihilation for Arcane Potency though, seems Potency gives a bit more DPS than the 3 points in Annihilation! I am going to change that and upload a new pastebin
Last edited by H4RM4G3DD0N on Dec 12, 2019, 10:36:25 AM
I have seen other Arc builds use a diff spell for bossing. Is Arc alone sufficient enough? I am assuming, with this build it will do fine.
"
Kj1 wrote:
I have seen other Arc builds use a diff spell for bossing. Is Arc alone sufficient enough? I am assuming, with this build it will do fine.

Yes, i mean the dps is without chains. It rivals the dps i was using with icicle mines last league, i highly doubt i will struggle with bossing, and if i do i will modify the build as needed :D
I took the POB and added a scion build to it. I did one with just changing to scion but still following shadows tree exactly and I did one making a new tree but staying pretty close to the old tree as well. The new tree is slightly worse but only goes to level 94 instead of 98. With better jewels I believe scion could pull ahead slightly. Just use the tree drop down to switch between the trees. https://pastebin.com/ms0HeWS1
"
Arameirtv wrote:
I took the POB and added a scion build to it. I did one with just changing to scion but still following shadows tree exactly and I did one making a new tree but staying pretty close to the old tree as well. The new tree is slightly worse but only goes to level 94 instead of 98. With better jewels I believe scion could pull ahead slightly. Just use the tree drop down to switch between the trees. https://pastebin.com/ms0HeWS1

Problem with scion is way less survivability. Alot of players forget how much survivability 10% ES regen is until theyre dying. I tried scion and while it can match the DPS, it cannot match the defensive capabilities
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Kj1 wrote:

Yes, i mean the dps is without chains. It rivals the dps i was using with icicle mines last league, i highly doubt i will struggle with bossing, and if i do i will modify the build as needed :D

While we are at this topic. Whats your take on how icicle mines and arc mines will compare in the upcoming league? What would you genuinely prefer?
"
FreddyKay wrote:
"
H4RM4G3DD0N wrote:
"
Kj1 wrote:

While we are at this topic. Whats your take on how icicle mines and arc mines will compare in the upcoming league? What would you genuinely prefer?

I LOVE icicle mines. But god arc mines are so fun. Im streaming a solo self found run right now and they are just SHREKing everything <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info