[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
snorkelsman wrote:
Does the spell echo stack when equipped with pledge of hands. I tried it but it doesnt seem to work

Yes it stacks. This is expressly listed on the wiki page.
I am really struggling even in white tier maps. Could someone please look at my character and give me some advice?

Whenever there is a large number of fast moving monsters I get overwhelmed and die, perhaps it is my playstyle or my cast speed is lacking?

I love playing this build but insta-dying on delirium is really killing my vibe :(
They transmit, we receive.
"
StreetHalo wrote:
I am really struggling even in white tier maps. Could someone please look at my character and give me some advice?

Whenever there is a large number of fast moving monsters I get overwhelmed and die, perhaps it is my playstyle or my cast speed is lacking?

I love playing this build but insta-dying on delirium is really killing my vibe :(

`Swap out controlled destruction for Cold Pen`

It makes that much of a difference that when your nova goes off they actually get penned/slowed..

Also try pre firing balls and just continously doing that..

Apart from gearing upgrades it looks ok
Ah, thanks so much for that! Hopefully it gives me a bit of help.
They transmit, we receive.
I guess I need some help.

I can't say I'm struggling, but something just feels 'off'. I clear up to t8-9 maps pretty easily, but it feels I'm dying way too quick.

My PoB only gives me 37k per icenova, while the recent PoB of 3.10 leaguestart in topicstart gives me 140k with his gear.
It's not the 5L pledge, that only gives me around 10k more in PoB. Is it just levels/jewels i'm missing?
\o/
Last edited by Phyloni on Mar 17, 2020, 6:37:04 AM

Mirror tier ring base for this build?
"
Phyloni wrote:
I guess I need some help.

I can't say I'm struggling, but something just feels 'off'. I clear up to t8-9 maps pretty easily, but it feels I'm dying way too quick.

My PoB only gives me 37k per icenova, while the recent PoB of 3.10 leaguestart in topicstart gives me 140k with his gear.
It's not the 5L pledge, that only gives me around 10k more in PoB. Is it just levels/jewels i'm missing?

You really need cold penetration in your setup.. a 4 link can only get you so far, especially the new delirium mobs, you'll get slaughtered with out your cold actually chilling/pening them...
How do i know wich glorious vanity jewel to get?
Has anyone done some testing to see if a build variant incorporating Archmage (and maybe Arcane cloak) would work?

Trying to see if we could replicate the dynamics explained here for this build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ef_fMhIMRI

Obviously it would imply a bit of rework and less Ice nova manual spam. I guess more of a sniper gameplay where you try to align the perfect FB/Ice Nova and unleash the massive dps. Might be good for single target. Or Delve.
Last edited by Dragomirov on Mar 17, 2020, 10:33:10 AM
"
Dragomirov wrote:
Has anyone done some testing to see if a build variant incorporating Archmage (and maybe Arcane cloak) would work?

Trying to see if we could replicate the dynamics explained here for this build.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ef_fMhIMRI

Obviously it would imply a bit of rework and less Ice nova manual spam. I guess more of a sniper gameplay where you try to align the perfect FB/Ice Nova and unleash the massive dps. Might be good for single target. Or Delve.

the novas will costs around 1000 mana per cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info