[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
qaizr wrote:
How do you guys have your kb+m mapped for frostbolt/ice nova? i sometimes get brain flooded if i'm in a tough spot and cast ice nova first.

I use right click for Frost Bolt,and space bar for Ice Nova ( you can just hold down space bar).
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 7, 2020, 11:55:01 AM
Thanks benbs123 that perfectly answers my question! Awakened Curse on Hit is just insanely OP then. Free enfeeble or temp chains or dmg at the cost of just two gem slots.
Has anyone been involved in translating the build into Russian?
"
qaizr wrote:
How do you guys have your kb+m mapped for frostbolt/ice nova? i sometimes get brain flooded if i'm in a tough spot and cast ice nova first.

Right click for Frostbolt and E for Ice Nova. Right click and then hold down E.
Build is quite nice tankiness wise but I'm not feeling the damage too much. Recently just did the jump to the Skyforths/Perfect form so it's a bit rough trying to balance Dex with everything else. I'm thinking about going for the Watcher's eye next but I'm wondering what you guys would suggest.

I definitely could go with pointers on what to build around or what to go for, any input would be appreciated.

Vid of me absolutely destroying A8 Sirus with this build (deathless)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGPj7SwC7m8&feature=youtu.be
"
cfreyrun wrote:
Build is quite nice tankiness wise but I'm not feeling the damage too much. Recently just did the jump to the Skyforths/Perfect form so it's a bit rough trying to balance Dex with everything else. I'm thinking about going for the Watcher's eye next but I'm wondering what you guys would suggest.

I definitely could go with pointers on what to build around or what to go for, any input would be appreciated.

Why are you using cold pen? why are you using skeletons?
I thought Cold Pen would be better for an overall smoother experience over hypothermia and I'm still saving for stuff like awakened added cold. As for skeletons, I had storm issues on Sirius and heard minions help with that.
"
cfreyrun wrote:
I had storm issues on Sirius and heard minions help with that.

You cherry picked a couple of words out of context lol.
You don't use minions unless you build around them. There's no point. I don't know what's more silly, zero link skeletons, or zero link skeletons on a non-minion build.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Jan 8, 2020, 1:58:47 AM
Not using them for damage or anything just a bit of storm moving. Vaal skeletons also can hold a t16 metamorph as well. It's just a filler Item I'm leveling on the side that I threw on a whim and not something set in stone, obviously my setup is sloppy which is why I'm asking for ideas on what to push next.
Last edited by cfreyrun on Jan 8, 2020, 2:15:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info