[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

Looks really fun, gonna try this out. Thank you for that awesome guide for scrubs like me.

I have one question though: Why don't we use an onslaught on kill abyss jewel? Would that not be a good way to give quite a significant boost to our map clear? Or is there another way we get onslaught that I didn't see?
Last edited by Moethelion on Dec 12, 2019, 12:00:59 PM
"
HeroEvermore wrote:
This looks so fun. I'm going to go straight at that Delve build. So done with melee. Thanks for the great guide. NOW I'm excited for the new season!

With the changes to cold skills in 3.9 is this going to be even stronger now? Or are there nerfs to this?

Thanks for making a starter build for this. That will really help with my first time trying these skills out! Cheers

- Most of it was untouched
- Spell Echo+ will have great synergy. Last echo is our strongest and that's the one it buffs. Also looking into Added Cold+, Cold Pen+, Controlled Destr+
- Assassin's Mark rings probably gonna be harder to get
- Removal of Life/%Life on Pristine Fossil, which I replaced with crafted Life/Armour. Very small nerf.
"
Moethelion wrote:
Looks really fun, gonna try this out. Thank you for that awesome guide for scrubs like me.

I have one question though: Why don't we use an onslaught on kill abyss jewel? Would that not be a good way to give quite a significant boost to our map clear? Or is there another way we get onslaught that I didn't see?

Good question. Onslaught on kill is a very good option, although it only rolls on Whispering/Murderous Eye Jewels so the best you can hope for is Life/Mana/Onslaught on Kill/Cast Speed if Crit Recently. I just added it to the notes in the Jewels slide.

In the Delve build I have Omeyocan for perma-Onslaught.
"
TimeSwap wrote:
Since this build has a lot of dps, would it be better to switch to a watcher's eye with mod gain x% of maximum mana as extra maximum energy shield while affected by clarity for more survivability?

Certainly a good option, I'll add it to the slide notes. In terms of EHP it's just behind 10% MoM. It tends to be more expensive though.
I'm going with the elementalist version of this build but just wanted to say great job on the build and write up. Very well done mate and good luck in 3.9!
That is not what eHP means, what you mean is total HP.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 12, 2019, 12:41:29 PM
Nice iteration of Ice Nova on Frostbolt build. Good work, well done.
ok i will play this build in 3.9 , now i need a very nice leveling guide for it :D
Love it, great build, going to use this as my main this league.
I just test-leveled a Hierophant to maps on standard ssf cause i want to use your build as league starter! Very nice work mate.

For anyone interested, thats my Leveling-PoB: https://pastebin.com/Sq2f2mFN

I took every viable node from the budget pob.
Last edited by DeadpanLIVE on Dec 12, 2019, 4:30:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info