[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
Pandaroux wrote:
"
Prypcio wrote:

- flask charge on crit hunter mod on belt - in my opinion it is far superior to 10% life, since our ehp is split between similar amounts of HP, ES and mana anyway. Being able to have 100% diamond flask uptime on long bosses like Sirus or Maven is too nice

How rare is this. There isn't even one listed on trade (or I can't search). Probably can't search, I can't even find matches offline...

Apparently it's internally a % chance mod with a fixed value of 100%
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/G6qG7rBsb
"
Prypcio wrote:

I got to 99.5 just fine with regular mapping and bossing, so I have to disagree. This build can run literally all map mods

You made me laugh now :))
Your build is worth how much? About 200ex? Or even more? Im sure 200ex build its fine for mapping :)

My build cost ~50-80ex im think, and its fine. Im just say its still have some problem with surving - its oneshoted enough for stuckt on level. Of curse im can do it by just runing chuyala.

Thanks for the advices, but I'm not sure that I have time to use them - good options to upgrade like hextouch are very expensive, and I'm not sure I want to continue to farm currency in this league - maybe im take 2-3 more chelenges and drop.
"
iunewind wrote:
"
Prypcio wrote:

I got to 99.5 just fine with regular mapping and bossing, so I have to disagree. This build can run literally all map mods

Your build is worth how much? About 200ex? Or even more? Im sure 200ex build its fine for mapping :)

My build cost ~50-80ex im think, and its fine. Im just say its still have some problem with surving - its oneshoted enough for stuckt on level. Of curse im can do it by just runing chuyala.

Thanks for the advices, but I'm not sure that I have time to use them - good options to upgrade like hextouch are very expensive, and I'm not sure I want to continue to farm currency in this league - maybe im take 2-3 more chelenges and drop.

I think you missed my point. I didn't start this league with 200 ex in my stash and went on a cruise.

Adding Enfeeble to your build costs you 3 golden oils, 5L in your chest and a curse ring
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ultimatum/9nJZ4yYHK

Running all map mods costs you an occasional swap to Sibyl ring which is 3c.

If you're getting oneshot to the point of complaining, maybe it's time to sacrifice some DPS and pick up some defences. You don't have to pick them up all at once for 200 ex, but I listed them still as ideas.
Last edited by Prypcio on May 30, 2021, 7:55:14 PM
"
iunewind wrote:
"
Prypcio wrote:

So right off the bat, you're likely getting slapped around by any chaos damage. Either direct chaos damage or if its not from chaos damage its from the more sketchy mods you are forced to take in ultimatums instead of chaos damage mods which can be fully ignored if you do have chaos res.

Get chaos res.

You can swap rumis in for only ultimatums, very conveniently during the wave 2 select screen. you dont have to do the rest of your maps with it in. Literally just ultis.

"I cant be asked to swap a flask for ultis its too tedious"

Respawning and running back is more tedious.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on May 31, 2021, 11:03:53 PM
I fucking hate coloring replica farrul's into 5B1G.

For those who have it, did you "brute force" your way with 3B ?
I'm trying to do 4 blue, and get lucky with vorici whites, but has fucked me over 3 times for now.

(last time with a rank 4 vorici coloring 3B into whites. Thanks bro...).

edit : fucked me over 5 times

There is non-blue to blue in harvest, but I don't feel like handing over to someone a 20+ex item.

EDIT 2 : Went with TFT and trust after running out of syndicate mission.

Last edited by Pandaroux on Jun 7, 2021, 3:31:00 PM
I self farmed and did 2 random to blue/green a bunch of times til it hit. Its pretty common to get that craft and it only took me like 10 or so to hit it.
Last edited by Goresplattered138 on Jun 7, 2021, 7:49:02 PM
The main challenge was getting the necessary res and attributes covered, while saving the necessary mechanics. (And chaos res to about -10%)

I've got really lucky towards the end of the league, with HH and IL, however in this case it forced me to sacrifice Pandemonius in order to get fire and lightning res capped.

Overall, the Ultimatum, once I got Pledge of Hands, allowed me to grab loads of currency in order to get everything necessary for the build relatively easily.

Betrayal just saved my ass: it was my main exalt maker during this league, vorici helped me with whole pain in the ass of getting necessary colors for staff and replica farrul.

As for getting to lvl 100, While the build is quite squishy (you need to have 4k hp+ for it to not be) and requires to sacrifice quite a lot to run it comfortably, I'd say it's ok to get it to lvl 97 conveniently, then either hop on and leech from deli map runners (up to 99) and/or run legions all the way up to 100.

RIP We got hit fucking hard
So has anyone actually tried playing it in 3.15? If so what do you think?
"
KillerKookie wrote:
So has anyone actually tried playing it in 3.15? If so what do you think?

I really would like to know it too. This is my all time favourite build and would like to try it next league if it is still doable

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info