[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

hey guys! Rocking away with this build on HC and follow it as much as i can
Aldo i have made some passives on the tree to help my HP a bit.
Right now im deciding if i should invest more into this char and if so what should i uppgrade next?
Got around 3 ex (playing as much i can between Work, kid, whife :P)

Any help / tips appriciated!
Replica farruls fur, or a dope explodey chest with lots of life?

has anyone played with both? I do love aspect of the cat and i bet endurance charges help a ton, but I am wondering if an explodey chest could be really awesome on this build.
If you're going with a rare chest, you're better off with frenzy on hit + additional curse + spell crit + %life (redeemer/hunter). You already freeze/shatter everything, so corpse destruction isn't necessary, and you have absolutely no physical damage scaling, making the damage from explody pretty irrelevant.
Hello!

Nice Build im Lvl 77 atm.

One Question.

How do i use the enduring cry skill properly?

i dont have space for more skills.

Q - Frost Bomb
W - Ice Nova
E - Frostbolt
R - Cold Snap
T - Smoke Mine

Left Click - Detonate Mines (So i just have to walk and get the buff from smoke mine)
Middle Click - Vaal Grace (oh shit button)
Right Click - Flame Dash

How am i supposed to accommodate Enduring cry or even a Vaal Ice Nova / Cold Snap.

Any Tip appreciated.

Dont found anything in the Google Docs about that topic.

Thanks all and may RNGesus bless you
@EdenIsBack
Put enduring cry on your secondary skill bar (hold ctrl) and rebind one of the buttons to make it easier for you. I use A.
"
Put enduring cry on your secondary skill bar (hold ctrl) and rebind one of the buttons to make it easier for you. I use A.

thank you for the response.

i hoped we can do without second skill bar.

in which situations do you recommend to pop enduring cry? it is just for the 4 seconds of max res and phys reduction, right?

Is it just like the vaal grace an "oh shit" button or do i miss some interaction with other skills?

thank you again!
@EdenIsBack
"
Nezhdanoff wrote:
"
liuyigwm wrote:
https://pastebin.com/4w3mGXBB
my pob link

Hextouch does not support marks, so, would be wise to switch Assasin's Mark for Elemental Weakness.

Also you don't have Hatred, nor 2nd Essence Worm.

Taking Cluster Jewel Socket between Eldritch Battery and Chaos Inoculation without large cluster jewel is pointless, since you don't get 2 extra jewel sockets.

You lack the jewel socket between Mind Over Matter and Elemental Equilibrium.

Get better Watcher's Eye. Maybe wait untill you swith gear to support 2 essence worms - some bonuses for Hatred a bit stronger and more reliable.

Also, would be nice to adjust your strength and dexterity (requirements), either by getting appropriate gear, with 50~ to str/dex affix, or by reducing level of Vaal Grace and Immortal Call+CWDT combo (Or even throw away Vaal Grace unless you rely on it often enough). Those gems are pretty greedy in terms of stats.

There's not many sources of bleeding that you cannot avoid/ignore, so antibleed flask with Corrupted Blood jewel seems a bit suboptimal, considering that our source of chill immunity comes from pantheon and tree.
I'd rather roll antifreeze on mana flask and respec 3 points from Anointed Flesh for something more useful. Also Soul of the Brine King<Soul of Lunaris.

And, of course, try to get better jewels - %life with 3 usefull offensive/mana affixes would be perfect, though support mods like stats and resistances are welcomed, unless you going to full minmax your character.

Thank you so much for your reply!!!! This helps me immensely.
I didnt know Awakened Hextouch dont support Assassin's mark!!! I checked the build owner's old character. They all run it.

If i were to take 2nd LCJ. What notables should I be aiming for? I know Blanketed Snow is good, what should the second notable be? As I understand, I should avoid taking middle node for max points efficiency right?

How much % dmg boost does hatred on essence contribute? stats and resist are a bitch to get when i cant take 2nd ring. Is there any cheap way i can get the things going without massively changing my gears? It seems I would have to let go chaos resistance to do that.

Will reroll mana flask. Will take off Anointed flesh. I am in the process of getting better jewels. Will get WE, if its affordable :)

That being said, I really like using corrupted blood immunity. Its just something I always do. At least give me the peace of mind ^_^
"
liuyigwm wrote:
If i were to take 2nd LCJ. What notables should I be aiming for? I know Blanketed Snow is good, what should the second notable be? As I understand, I should avoid taking middle node for max points efficiency right?

How much % dmg boost does hatred on essence contribute? stats and resist are a bitch to get when i cant take 2nd ring. Is there any cheap way i can get the things going without massively changing my gears? It seems I would have to let go chaos resistance to do that.

The guide already contains pretty detailed information about Cluster Jewels. Both "Sadist" and "Blanketed Snow" are pretty powerfull, just add "Prismatic Heart" and appropriate suffix to get endgame viable jewel.

For me, Hatred gives extra 38% DPS. Either way it's a big boost to your damage.
Hello. I was curious about this Medium Cluster Jewel. Is it only used for the 5% effect of curses since the other 2 passive skills aren't allocated?

https://imgur.com/a/G56P9hC

*edit* it's not letting me upload an image so I posted a quick link.
Last edited by Porktooth on Feb 20, 2021, 4:14:19 PM
"
Porktooth wrote:
Hello. I was curious about this Medium Cluster Jewel. Is it only used for the 5% effect of curses since the other 2 passive skills aren't allocated?

https://imgur.com/a/G56P9hC

*edit* it's not letting me upload an image so I posted a quick link.

ofc the other 2 passive skills are allocated the reason it isnt showing up properly in pob is that's an old cluster jewel it was changed from 5% curse effect to 3%. So you need to either remake it in pob or just edit and change it from 5% to 3% to make it display properly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info