[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
NecroBylly wrote:
"

U Guys think this chest is a viable option with the +1 curse?

I have a Vaal Regalia with +1 Curse , 1.5 % to Spell Crit and Chance to gain a Power Charge and Expmody Mod. They are really really easy to craft and it cost me 10 Ex, maybe a bit more if you are unlucky qith the rolls, so go for it.
I added awakened Hextouch to get a third curse (Assassins Mark) from Ring. Its deffinately a huge dmg Boot.
Had a lot of fun with the build. Did most content, with a few adjustments for more DPS. Ready to move on. Looking to sell full build. PM offer in game or here if interested.

Full PoB for inspiration: https://pastebin.com/zF2fLXK2

Thanks for the guide!
Last edited by CaspaseIII on Feb 9, 2021, 3:06:32 PM
Anyone got any ideas they have stashed away that I can steal for improving dps and or tankiness without sacrificing too much?

POB:https://pastebin.com/eiQBGh22
Im sitting on my work laptop and have 0 clue about linking images.
But i found the gloves i currently have equipped last night, they are
a beast? or am i missing something?

Also, is it any point in using atzitris flask? since we are allinment imune cant i switch it in for life/bleed flask and get even more dps/life leech?
Rofl, this is the first league I'm using HH with this build specifically. You don't bother with any HH setup gear?

Also, I'd noticed you were still on conc effect. Is the dps bump on bosses (especially this league) still noticeable for you?
hi guys! can someone explain why remove frost walker?? thanks!
"
IxAMxSTUMPY wrote:
Rofl, this is the first league I'm using HH with this build specifically. You don't bother with any HH setup gear?

Also, I'd noticed you were still on conc effect. Is the dps bump on bosses (especially this league) still noticeable for you?

I stopped putting currency into this build about 50ex in, so I haven't pushed as hard as I have in the past. That said, if you use a HH, you cannot get away with two Essence Worms (either that, or you have to give up a lot of multi in jewels in order to get your resists there). I would still use a HH if you have one as this build's weakest points are speed and legion clear, both of which a HH helps mitigate. Other than that, everything stays the same if you are using a HH, and you can just belt swap when you are bossing, though that may not even be necessary if your DPS is high enough.

In re: Conc Effect vs. Hypothermia--the DPS calculations of this build are based on hitting enemies with all 4 ice novas from a single cast. I have found that that only happens in the most ideal of situations, which is rare. For normal mobs, who cares, they're all dying in one cast regardless. For bosses, you have to be at the right distance away, and they have to do you the favor of standing still the whole time. Therefore, I prefer to have more damage per hit instead of relying on all four ice novas to hit the enemy, and thus I use Conc Effect. Ultimately, it's user preference and both choices pack enough wallop that you won't be wrong.
Woop
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕗᕙ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ IGN Exoj ░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑ᕙᕗ๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
Last edited by Shacheh on Mar 15, 2021, 7:29:52 AM
i don't have cash for replica farrul fur so i am using cloak of defiance. would switching to regular replica farrul give me any benefits or should i stay with cloak of defiance?
As I have stated multiple times before, Replica Farrul's is wholly unnecessary. Normal Farrul's is completely fine and is what I have used every time I've played this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info