[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

assassin's mark now proc on rare, unique, dont you think about good idea put 6L frostbolt with curse on hit at body armour?
"
Arcinde wrote:
I might make some updates, I think it's 99% untouched by the patch.

Yes please that would be great. My first question is... Since Assassin's mark no longer works with Curse (Hextouch) on hit, do we want to self-cast it now for power charge generation on bosses or maybe replace with another curse like elemental weakness?
"
Nith1415 wrote:
"
Arcinde wrote:

Yes please that would be great. My first question is... Since Assassin's mark no longer works with Curse (Hextouch) on hit, do we want to self-cast it now for power charge generation on bosses or maybe replace with another curse like elemental weakness?

OP mentioned on the first page, "Small Intensify buff, mostly untouched. Waiting on new passive tree & need to see what they do to Curse cluster jewel. We will almost certainly go Frostbite on hit now."
"
Slootysloot wrote:
"
Nith1415 wrote:
"
Arcinde wrote:

OP mentioned on the first page, "Small Intensify buff, mostly untouched. Waiting on new passive tree & need to see what they do to Curse cluster jewel. We will almost certainly go Frostbite on hit now."

Didn't the final build go both frostbite AND assassin's mark though with awakened curse on hit? So I'm wondering whether we replace assassin's mark with a second curse or we're just gonna go one curse, slot in faster casting instead, and the just put assassins mark as a separate self cast for boss fights in particular...
Last edited by Nith1415 on Sep 16, 2020, 7:34:18 PM
I think that is reaaally endgame we are talking about, but honestly shouldnt be a problem. There is plenty of other good curses we can try it out to swap from ass mark like temp chains or ele weakness
frostbolt gem have alternative quality 20% chance for Projectiles to Return, i think this is huge boost...
By the looks of it the small damage buff to intensify offsets the small dps loss from running elemental weakness over ass mark.
Can someone recommend me some unique leveling items?
I'm not sure why you guys are throwing out Assassin's Mark. It was never meant to help with mob clear; you already one shot mobs without any curses. An Assassin's Mark on hit ring is still good against bosses, and eventually you can still add Awakened Hextouch + Frostbite for endgame.
Last edited by RoflsALot on Sep 17, 2020, 4:20:56 PM
"
Chronos69 wrote:
Can someone recommend me some unique leveling items?

I'd be interested in feedback on this as well. Looking to use this as my 3.12 league character!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info