[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

"
"
Ankhain wrote:
So it's my 3rd try with this build to kill sirus a8 and for me it's impossible.

What's more i'm far from dmg showcased in this thread.

Maybe i'm missing something and I'm too blind to find what it is. Can I ask for any advice what to do with this char?

https://pastebin.com/bdNt59D1 this is my PoB.

Thanks ;)

Your gear is plenty good enough to kill any boss in the game, so I can't really comment without seeing how you play. I stream and do about 40 Sirus carries per day, so if you want to tune in, I'll be getting on in about an hour.

what's your nick on twitch? i would love to see how to play this build :D
Sent you a PM, about to do a carry now.
Hey all, got a near to perceft Glorius Vanity for our build
https://imgur.com/DhzxUWz
If someone wanna buy it, make ur offers here @seeeether
UPD - current offer 5ex

Aslo stil selling this one jewel
https://imgur.com/FrENa3l
will sell it for 1.5ex
Last edited by seeeether on Mar 27, 2020, 8:59:35 PM
Hi, i want to know how to use points on cluster Jewel...i have to take all? There will be a lack on the base skill tree
Can we please get an updated PoB?
Or at least another snapshot?

I managed to pick up this Thunderstruck jewel with two other usable DPS nodes, thoughts? Seems like a good option for getting thunderstruck knockback (with cold conduction) without having to give up a large cluster jewel.
"
pimpre wrote:
Hi,

First thanks for sharing this build its been a while i wanted to play a templar :)

I would like to have some advise/suggestion from good player to get my toon better if any of you can take a look at my char to do so i would be grateful.

I do have 2 4link setup to think about also, i'm not sure about my passives i would like to avoid to play with cold snap.

And last what do you guys think about those 2
which one would be the best plz?

And what do you think should be my next upgrade? bottled faith?

Thanks to all of you helping.

Anyone able to give me some advise please?
"
Hi,

First thanks for sharing this build its been a while i wanted to play a templar :)

I would like to have some advise/suggestion from good player to get my toon better if any of you can take a look at my char to do so i would be grateful.

I do have 2 4link setup to think about also, i'm not sure about my passives i would like to avoid to play with cold snap.

And last what do you guys think about those 2
which one would be the best plz?

And what do you think should be my next upgrade? bottled faith?

Thanks to all of you helping.

The second one for sure.

They transmit, we receive.
I have a question about ice nova mtx. Does it help with performance if you change for example to water nova effect?
Any suggestion on what to change on my char? I cant deal with elderslayers with 3 orbs, it takes me forever to kill them, and i get oneshot with max res, 3.8k HP, 2k ES and 3.5K mana…
Also poor,2.5ex

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info