[3.24] Frostbolt/Ice Nova Hierophant | 100m DPS | All Content

I actually feel really dirty with this helm craft. This was hard enough to hit last league, but the fact that I got it this league? Disgusting
What the fuck lol, that helm is insane. How did you craft it? Frigid/prismatic/pristine 3-fossil or just Frigid spam, or something else?
Hi,

First thanks for sharing this build its been a while i wanted to play a templar :)

I would like to have some advise/suggestion from good player to get my toon better if any of you can take a look at my char to do so i would be grateful.

I do have 2 4link setup to think about also, i'm not sure about my passives i would like to avoid to play with cold snap.

And last what do you guys think about those 2
which one would be the best plz?

And what do you think should be my next upgrade? bottled faith?

Thanks to all of you helping.
Last edited by pimpre on Mar 27, 2020, 7:14:27 AM
random glorius vanity doryani cost around 1.5ex
im selling this one for 2ex
https://imgur.com/FrENa3l
pm @seeeether
Last edited by seeeether on Mar 27, 2020, 7:22:50 AM

This build was my league starter and I'm having a blast playing this, great guide.

Now I was wondering, which upgrade to go next, because they're pricy and I really don't know if they're worth it.

Things I have in mind:

1) Swapping my cast speed zealotry + MoM clarity watcher's eye for a precision crit multi + MoM.
2) Awakened curse on hit + frostbite.

Are they going to increase my dps significantly?

Selling this jewel - DM me or pm in game @VeenarM_Chilled
Is there a new PoB link for the cluster jewels for the standard build? I know in notes it suggests which nodes to give up, but I was hoping there was a new PoB, anyone know? Thanks!
"
Arcinde wrote:
What the fuck lol, that helm is insane. How did you craft it? Frigid/prismatic/pristine 3-fossil or just Frigid spam, or something else?

Prismatics actually introduce too many other elemental weightings and lower the chances. I slammed 60 pristine/frigids into it and never even saw -cold res (let alone that with any other desirable mod). One of my stream viewers who has good crafting RNG said he wanted to take a try, so he threw 7 pristine/frigids at it and this is what happened.

Craft of exile says that the combination of t1 dex/t1 flat cold spells/-cold res/t2 life/t3 cold res should take an average of 393,000 tries and cost 2.1 million chaos orbs. If I divined it a bunch, I think it's close to mirror tier.

For a weaker version of this helm, I'm fairly certain the only consistent method is to hope for a good Awakener's roll and/or annuls + multimod, then start from scratch if it fails, but that is ridiculously expensive.
Last edited by RoflsALot on Mar 27, 2020, 3:16:49 PM
So it's my 3rd try with this build to kill sirus a8 and for me it's impossible.

What's more i'm far from dmg showcased in this thread.

Maybe i'm missing something and I'm too blind to find what it is. Can I ask for any advice what to do with this char?

https://pastebin.com/bdNt59D1 this is my PoB.

Thanks ;)
"
Ankhain wrote:
So it's my 3rd try with this build to kill sirus a8 and for me it's impossible.

What's more i'm far from dmg showcased in this thread.

Maybe i'm missing something and I'm too blind to find what it is. Can I ask for any advice what to do with this char?

https://pastebin.com/bdNt59D1 this is my PoB.

Thanks ;)

Your gear is plenty good enough to kill any boss in the game, so I can't really comment without seeing how you play. I stream and do about 40 Sirus carries per day, so if you want to tune in, I'll be getting on in about an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info