3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

"
M_atrix wrote:
Yes! I finally DID IT!! Level 100. Done. Fi-na-lly.

Gz on the 100 too!!!!

And thank you for sharing some details in your post.
Also interesting to look at your character.

The "Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" seems fun.

And what Spectre are you using?
Last edited by PatGniak on Mar 4, 2020, 4:09:52 PM
"
PatGniak wrote:

Gz on the 100 too!!!!

Thank you!

"Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" is amazing. Having 2 of these on 2 wands means that every single time you use a skill (usually summon skeletons, I just spam them haha) it casts 2 skills at the same time! (every skill has 4 second cooldown though) This little thing alone doubled my clearing speed and dps and opened more gem slots for spectres.

As for Spectres I use: 2 Solar Guards. 1 Carnage Chieftain. 1 Host Chieftain.

"
0nyX wrote:
Gz on the 100!!!

I played about 20hours last week and did 28-36 on my challenges then called it a day for this league

Thanks man!

I'm also working towards 36 challenges.

Today I defeated the uber elder, so another challenge done.

Now I just need to either complete the hall of grandmasters map (with some luck) or somehow get one of those other 4 unobtainable unique maps which seems to never drop this league...
Oooooor I just need to get lucky and get that unique watchstone from conquerors and 36 challenges will be complete. Then I will be able to play some other games, finally, lol.

EDIT: aaand it's done. Sirus dropped me a unique watchstone and bam, 36th challenge complete and that's it. Nothing to do. Every single piece of content this game has to offer is done. Heh.
Last edited by M_atrix on Mar 4, 2020, 7:28:04 PM
"
Katalaeia wrote:
Assuming the 3.10 balance changes don't gut it, I feel like I'll be returning to this build for Delirium. :)
Awesome Katalaeia :). It's always a pleasure to have you around. I'll be here...whether it's gutted or not ;).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
M_atrix wrote:
Spoiler

More than 120 hours of dreadful grind. Had to swallow 4 deaths which erased nearly 40 hours of progress. Every death was like an electroshock.

Once I died 2 times in 4-hour span. I was mad and deflated at the same time haha.

Those 2 deaths (at 27% and at 33% xp) were from beyond monsters.
First one - from a unique monster which summons exploding red rings of death. insta-killed me when I dashed into it without even seeing it. The second one was the one with billion lightning balls. Erased me in less than a second. From that moment I never rolled "Slaying Enemies close together has a 13% chance to attract monsters from Beyond" on maps ever again.

Then I died once to the acid cavers boss (at 43% xp). Literally dashed into his spinning blades (misclicked the button!..). Insta-death.

Then I switched some passive nodes and added additional 450hp at the cost of minion life and damage. My clearing speed went down by 10% or so, but I felt much more tanky and this actually helped me to survive at least 3 nearly deadly blows at various points. I couldn't even see the red color on hp bulb ^^. Whew. So this thing alone saved me another ~30h of time.

And the last one was just yesterday. As always I was just doing Alva missions and jumped into one of those temples to kill the architect. And as soon I entered it - BAM. Dead. Didn't even know what and why killed me. That was the first death in there ever. I was really confused and was already at 90%... down to 80%. But very soon in the next Atzoatl temple I corrupted my newly leveled Empower gem and got lucky. Got my second Lvl 4 empower. Big upgrade from lvl 3 for the skeletons. It was great for increasing my clearing speed. Then, after 30 minutes, I finally successfully vaaled Carrion Golem gem to 21 and temporal chains to 21 also. I was literally back to the same killing speed as I had before the passive nodes switching ^^

So here I am. My main goal is complete with this game. Will never go for lvl 100 ever ever ever again. Too damn stressful. I think lvl 96-97 is the best stopping point.

Amazing build.

Favorite map - T15 Siege. Lots of xp and no dead ends.

Ended up 23rd among Witches and 75th among all SSF players this league. Not too shabby.

Now I can finally go and kill Sirus once again. He waited for me since lvl 98 heh.
M_atrix! That is amazing! Great job!!! I'm glad you posted your progress too. It's awesome to hear how you died a few times but still kept going. I'm very impressed and proud of you! Great job!

Isn't in crazy how different you have to play when you're desperately trying not to die? It's pretty cool and an amazing feat! Great job! You've done an awesome job making the build your own and making it work.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
M_atrix wrote:
Spoiler
"
PatGniak wrote:

Gz on the 100 too!!!!

Thank you!

"Trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill" is amazing. Having 2 of these on 2 wands means that every single time you use a skill (usually summon skeletons, I just spam them haha) it casts 2 skills at the same time! (every skill has 4 second cooldown though) This little thing alone doubled my clearing speed and dps and opened more gem slots for spectres.

As for Spectres I use: 2 Solar Guards. 1 Carnage Chieftain. 1 Host Chieftain.

"
0nyX wrote:
Gz on the 100!!!

I played about 20hours last week and did 28-36 on my challenges then called it a day for this league

Thanks man!

I'm also working towards 36 challenges.

Today I defeated the uber elder, so another challenge done.

Now I just need to either complete the hall of grandmasters map (with some luck) or somehow get one of those other 4 unobtainable unique maps which seems to never drop this league...
Oooooor I just need to get lucky and get that unique watchstone from conquerors and 36 challenges will be complete. Then I will be able to play some other games, finally, lol.

EDIT: aaand it's done. Sirus dropped me a unique watchstone and bam, 36th challenge complete and that's it. Nothing to do. Every single piece of content this game has to offer is done. Heh.
Awesome job M_atrix! That's awesome to accomplish all your goals in a league. 36 challenges are insane.

Annnnnd

"
M_atrix wrote:

Witchcraft.
Grats.
But still.
Witchcraft.
So I'm looking at this build and I love it, but I was wondering - what kind of effect do you think it would have if I replaced the skeletons with Spectres?

I could take out the Infernal Legion and replace it with something like Summon Phantasm maybe?

I usually just follow builds slavishly like the mindless zombie I am, but I really like Spectres (plus I just got a fantastic new skin for them) so I want to use them if possible.

Would replacing skellies with Spectres ruin the build, do you think?
Last edited by Jaggedrain on Mar 6, 2020, 3:04:42 AM
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
So I'm looking at this build and I love it, but I was wondering - what kind of effect do you think it would have if I replaced the skeletons with Spectres?

I could take out the Infernal Legion and replace it with something like Summon Phantasm maybe?

I usually just follow builds slavishly like the mindless zombie I am, but I really like Spectres (plus I just got a fantastic new skin for them) so I want to use them if possible.

Hey Jaggedrain!

Thanks! If you end up playing it, I hope you enjoy it then too.

You can swap out any minions you want for any minions. I plan around Zombies. Honestly, the only reason I have Skeletons is that Vaal skeletons is so strong. But you could really add any you want. You could make Spectres your 6link and SRS your 4 link if you wanted. If you're getting rid of skeletons though, I'd suggest getting rid of Minion Instability as well. I mean, it's just one node, but...up to you.

Yup. Swap out anything you like. There isn't really anything specific to this build that needs Zombies or Skeletons as far as I remember.

Annnnnd

"
"
Jaggedrain wrote:

Hey Jaggedrain!

You can swap out any minions you want for any minions. I plan around Zombies. Honestly, the only reason I have Skeletons is that Vaal skeletons is so strong. But you could really add any you want. You could make Spectres your 6link and SRS your 4 link if you wanted. If you're getting rid of skeletons though, I'd suggest getting rid of Minion Instability as well. I mean, it's just one node, but...up to you.

Yup. Swap out anything you like. There isn't really anything specific to this build that needs Zombies or Skeletons as far as I remember.

Yeah I can see what you mean wrt Minion Instability - without skeletons who are expendable, it's a wasted point that can be used for something else. I certainly don't want to be hunting up flame guardians all the time because they exploded!

Thanks for the advice :)
"
Jaggedrain wrote:
Spoiler
"
"
Jaggedrain wrote:

Hey Jaggedrain!

Yeah I can see what you mean wrt Minion Instability - without skeletons who are expendable, it's a wasted point that can be used for something else. I certainly don't want to be hunting up flame guardians all the time because they exploded!

Thanks for the advice :)
Ya, I'm an "every point counts" kind of player. So have fun playing with the 350 new spectres being added in 3.10!

Annnnnd

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info