3.9| Stress-Free PoE - SLOW-MO ZOMBIES |SSF the Atlas w/ 1 Button & Any Gear|Dungeon Crawl PoE!

Thanks much for sharing this built. This is really inexpensive SSF in standard league, with some cheating (buying some cheap gems etc)
In middle game play: Minions don't die or they die serving master, that what i find: More aggressive setup benefit more in late game(red maps T12-14). I have Skip one CWDT for spectres, still working on delving, because I noob on deep 71 :)
Energy shield is useless in delve and recharge is useless if I heave it about 1.2k
So next time I will swap Essene Glutton for Commander of Darkness.
17 watchers stones done, so good progress witch no investment as new player haha you 25 ex build :)
"
Chris_BB wrote:
Thanks much for sharing this built. This is really inexpensive SSF in standard league, with some cheating (buying some cheap gems etc)
In middle game play: Minions don't die or they die serving master, that what i find: More aggressive setup benefit more in late game(red maps T12-14). I have Skip one CWDT for spectres, still working on delving, because I noob on deep 71 :)
Energy shield is useless in delve and recharge is useless if I heave it about 1.2k
So next time I will swap Essene Glutton for Commander of Darkness.
17 watchers stones done, so good progress witch no investment as new player haha you 25 ex build :)
Awesome Chris_BB!

Thanks for your kindness! I'm glad you're having a good time! Thank you for your post. Good job personalizing the build to your taste as well. Good luck in 3.10 whether you're standard or league!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
3.10 and plan go this build again...if they don't nerf(fingers crossed)minions too much.
One of the devs recently said that:

"Summoners will definitely be brought down, sorry"

source: https://youtu.be/8ICtmqqFYKY?t=4207

It makes me really sad. I actually wanted to play this league with the same build once again, but knowing that they will not be on the same power level makes me want to reconsider. ;/

Gonna have to wait for patch notes to see the whole picture.
I saw that too. If they nerf summoner out of SSF viability I'm going to have to find something else. I only play SSF-viable builds, and I keep coming back to Necro because of the non-reliance on specific gear.

I'm going to be watching the patch notes closely.
Okay,nothing very bad nerfs,Leaguestarter is this build.
So many nerfs... to Zombies, Skeletons, Carrion Golem, Zombie/Skeleton-related crafting, Bone Barrier, Temporal Chains, Feeding Frenzy... :/

I'm growing more and more sick of this 3-month-cycle of buffs and nerfs. I really wish that there was an offline version of the game, giving me the possibility to simply skip and ignore all the league content and patches.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Last edited by Caligula_Exile on Mar 11, 2020, 4:10:37 AM
Hmmm i think i drop normal skeellies and replace them SRS or phantasamal.
For boss fight vaal skellies is still good since they didn't get nerf.
Feeding frency..i can be drop off unless u use spectres because spectres are pretty lazy attack without feeding frency,
"
So many nerfs... to Zombies, Skeletons, Carrion Golem, Zombie/Skeleton-related crafting, Bone Barrier, Temporal Chains, Feeding Frenzy... :/

I'm growing more and more sick of this 3-month-cycle of buffs and nerfs. I really wish that there was an offline version of the game, giving me the possibility to simply skip and ignore all the league content and patches.

I'll wait for someone more experienced than me to do a post-mortem on the nerfs, but the built has always felt powerful enough where losing a couple minions and some of the bonus damage doesn't feel like it's enough to gut it. Especially with the new cluster jewels giving the opportunity for more minion nodes on the passive tree.
I think this build will have an easy time adjusting around the nerfs.

Easier than baron builds.

I would think some baron players may abandon the strength stacking and go with a build more like this. Much easier to get your defense and zombie power.

Zombie on!
Last edited by Pip_n_Tip on Mar 11, 2020, 7:10:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info