Content Update 3.9.0 -- Path of Exile: Conquerors of the Atlas

"
ThoraxRO wrote:
I hate you GGG from the bottom of my heart, but in the same time...i HATE YOU EVEN MORE.

I hate them too for not fixing their crap. And by the way, patch notes blow, most stuff feels like a heavy nerf. I didn't feel "WOW' about a single line. This never happened before.

PS. Thanks for completely murdering gems like Onslaught support. 3 god damn seconds from 8... Feel as though the socket is not even worth it anymore. Your balance is not "adjusting" but rather completely "destroying" stuff.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
Last edited by y3lw0rC on Dec 11, 2019, 4:13:21 AM
Thx for new conent and patch! Want try a golem build + maybe burn(or ice) arrow.
Dnt know) Many things, what i want use + new balista OMG! Nice!
what was a limit of Volatile dead orbs before? cant find anything
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
ThoraxRO wrote:
I hate you GGG from the bottom of my heart, but in the same time...i HATE YOU EVEN MORE.

I hate them too for not fixing their crap. And by the way, patch notes blow, most stuff feels like a heavy nerf. I didn't feel "WOW' about a single line. This never happened before.

Did you see the Arc "rework"?
huh
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.
"
nibas wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
ThoraxRO wrote:

Back on the menu boiiii :D
Every damn league is the same. I prepare my starter. And then you GGG revive an old skill I liked. Damn it!

I'll just do a new Arc POB
"
nibas wrote:
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
ThoraxRO wrote:

IDK, should I be hyped by a skill I don't care about? I hate chasing metas and that logic that since skill is buffed you need to play it. Whatever, not impressed.
Stupid PoE2 Particle System Patch...

New mute system is another hot garbage.
RiP crafting :(!
Very nice changes! Make the game harder so we hopefully get rid of all the crybabies who want to get everything shove up their asses without any efford..

GG GGG!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info