3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

"
Grosbool wrote:
Can't wait for the leveling guide (newbie player here !), skills and maybe uniques that can help you along the way.

I don't mind having to play 1 more week than the other OP league starters to decently run the first maps, and I only play melee anyway ^^ (maybe I'll drop an exa in the campaign like last league too, that's karma rewarding melee players)

Btw you may have to change your avatar Torstein, not glacial and manly enough after you've made this build :)

:)
will try to finish tonight but surely tomorrow evening leveling section.
will work on avatar xD
"
"
I like this build, while looking for something off meta and little different. Probably I'll give a try to it.
But have one question. According to patch notes,The added Maximum Life and increased Life modifier from Pristine Fossils can no longer roll, how much it influence build and how it replace eventualy? Just any rare helmet with high life rolls and other stats you use in build? Or what fossil use instead pristine?

It will be the same crap because you can influence your rings with 20% increased life mods from Metamorph specific new currency. Helmet will lose around +30 to life which you will regain thru rings... xD nothing build breaking. In any case with decent gear you will have 7k+ eHP.

Thanks for fast response.
Keep up good job you doing. GL&HF in new league.
I think 100% conversion can be achieved with 2 Winter Burials before one gets the gloves right?
"
mapcar wrote:
I think 100% conversion can be achieved with 2 Winter Burials before one gets the gloves right?

Correct :)
pls how do I lvl for this help :(
"
ianpgerman wrote:
pls how do I lvl for this help :(

I hope Torstein found time to work on it ^^

But I saw he had other really complete builds so it must take a sh***load of time to keep all of them up to date.
May i ask why this is not a league starter build?
I am curious too, few hours back build was tagged as starter. BUt I will start with it anyways :D
"
I am curious too, few hours back build was tagged as starter. BUt I will start with it anyways :D

Yes me too, non of the items are like super expensive and like i like Torstein's builds there is no bullshits like enemy is shocked is ticked on PoB but you have literally 10-20 lightning damage or PoB shows 5m damage but you are struggling with t8 rare mob lmao
I really cant decide if I want to start with this one or your Pestilence Strike build >.< HELP! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info