3.10 🔨 Torstein's Icebreaker - Glacial Hammer - Sleeper end-game crusher - Cluster updated

Please help for my build, i have 5100 HP and 900 ES, but often kill me, my POB
https://pastebin.com/ArNKsFfF
"
staixe wrote:
Please help for my build, i have 5100 HP and 900 ES, but often kill me, my POB
https://pastebin.com/ArNKsFfF

-respec Mind Over Matter keystone until you get Glorious Vanity jewel.
-your lightning resistance is not capped
-you dont have freeze immunity flask
-use Lion's Roar flask instead of Wise Oak
Hey Torstein! I've been using this guide as a template and exploring different ideas to make him more durable. I don't like that I'm so reliant on my flasks to stay safe vs Sirus and other bosses.

Ailment Immunity: the notable passive Crystal Skin, combined with crafted body armor and gloves/helm, makes me immune to freeze, chill, and shock. Now I have a flask slot free to run Taste of Hate, and I feel much more safe in extended fights.

I don't run Taste of Hate, but still really enjoy the more relaxed flask setup. I can open a strongbox safely with no fear and no pre-flasking.

I took that a step further to be poison immune (Pantheon minor upgrade). My Winter Burial (glacial hammer jewel) also has "immune to corrupted blood". So I'm currently immune to freeze, chill, shock, poison, and corrupted blood. In one skill point I could also be immune to ignite.

What did it cost me?
-about 250 life, 700 ES
-1.5 million DPS
-I can be blinded now (pantheon changed to "immune to poison")
-One with the River (4 skill points)
-some life nodes (3 skill points)
-my chest craft (10% of life as extra ES).
-the pain of finding gloves with phys conversion, attack speed, and a suffix free

My character currently has 5719 life, 1734 ES. Single target DPS is still 3.5M DPS, with flasks and buffs active and no frenzy/power charges. What do you think of the immunity idea?
Last edited by cha_siu_bao on Jan 24, 2020, 6:08:12 AM
"
cha_siu_bao wrote:
Hey Torstein! I've been using this guide as a template and exploring different ideas to make him more durable. I don't like that I'm so reliant on my flasks to stay safe vs Sirus and other bosses.

Ailment Immunity: the notable passive Crystal Skin, combined with crafted body armor and gloves/helm, makes me immune to freeze, chill, and shock. Now I have a flask slot free to run Taste of Hate, and I feel much more safe in extended fights.

I don't run Taste of Hate, but still really enjoy the more relaxed flask setup. I can open a strongbox safely with no fear and no pre-flasking.

I took that a step further to be poison immune (Pantheon minor upgrade). My Winter Burial (glacial hammer jewel) also has "immune to corrupted blood". So I'm currently immune to freeze, chill, shock, poison, and corrupted blood. In one skill point I could also be immune to ignite.

What did it cost me?
-about 250 life, 700 ES
-1.5 million DPS
-I can be blinded now (pantheon changed to "immune to poison")
-One with the River (4 skill points)
-some life nodes (3 skill points)
-my chest craft (10% of life as extra ES).
-the pain of finding gloves with phys conversion, attack speed, and a suffix free

My character currently has 5719 life, 1734 ES. Single target DPS is still 3.5M DPS, with flasks and buffs active and no frenzy/power charges. What do you think of the immunity idea?

It's interesting but you are making some big tradeoffs in life and chaos resistance and phys mitigation.
If you are feeling fine, roll like that. :)
Hey guys can any one take a look and see what I should focus on upgrading next? I'm having issues in red maps with freezing mobs/bosses and my dps feels low at that level. I'm finding even yellow Metamorphs end up not being frozen and occasionally destroy me while I slowly chip away at their health. I have a Glorious Vanity gem in the top right node to get Corrupted Soul but I can't figure out how to add the jewel into POB.

EDIT#1(01/27/2020 I have changed my helmet and purchased the amulet. I'm thinking I should upgrade my boots next and then both rings with an open suffix for min frenzy charge. Since making these changes and finishing Uber Lab to get Blitz I am crushing red tier maps - red tier metamorphs are still a pain in the ass though....

https://pastebin.com/hUfuCMjL

Thanks!
Last edited by Bojongelz on Jan 27, 2020, 7:56:40 PM
POB link seems to be busted.
"
crabsyoureit wrote:
POB link seems to be busted.

Its working fine to me but here's another
https://pastebin.com/uB2BR64w
"
Bojongelz wrote:
Hey guys can any one take a look and see what I should focus on upgrading next? I'm having issues in red maps with freezing mobs/bosses and my dps feels low at that level. I'm finding even yellow Metamorphs end up not being frozen and occasionally destroy me while I slowly chip away at their health. I have a Glorious Vanity gem in the top right node to get Corrupted Soul but I can't figure out how to add the jewel into POB.

EDIT#1(01/27/2020 I have changed my helmet and purchased the amulet. I'm thinking I should upgrade my boots next and then both rings with an open suffix for min frenzy charge. Since making these changes and finishing Uber Lab to get Blitz I am crushing red tier maps - red tier metamorphs are still a pain in the ass though....

https://pastebin.com/hUfuCMjL

Thanks!

It will get better with gear improvements and gem lvls and lvls overall.
Btw you are missing Warding suffix on flasks.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jan 28, 2020, 6:02:28 AM
I personally never take off ancestral call except for Awakener kills. I find that metamorph adds are more likely to kill me than the metamorph itself. I'm probably over geared though. Awakened Ancestral call is a huge upgrade to mapping.
Hey,

thanks for your build, i've made some changes to put aspect of the spider in it and a lvl 17 wave of conviction.
Really tanky, high dmg, decent clear speed, i love it.

Will have to try your incinirate guide soon (maybe elementaliste next starter)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info