State of PvP

I need some of this 6000ex jewels action
"
Castablanca wrote:

pvp in 3.9 will be great.

hahahaha

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
I need some of this 6000ex jewels action

ask google for his credit card
Forum pvp
artillery ballista nerf was needed. Poe pvp is fairer now than what it used to be.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Barrage nerf is not sufficient, just look, the gem is mandatory, it provides too much "free" pvp damage in melee range.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
good luck on getting melee range and doing consistent damage with barrage.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Yea with all the buffs it would be barely possible to get in melee range of an archer.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
brass dome is underrated
"
Rupenus wrote:
brass dome is underrated

Maybe for phy ranged? But for elem, IT never really did anything since people just stack pen and/or go elem overload.

MAybe with the new pvp formula it is different tho?

BTW Yriel's Fostering minion being immortal and untargetable now, what do you think about this armor, it became really good again.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Dec 11, 2019, 6:22:38 AM
brass dome is for molten shell armor scaling.

talking about yriel, intimidate can be acquired from tombfist too. the rest of the buffs coming from that chest isn't huge relatively to the new stuff.
Last edited by Rupenus on Dec 11, 2019, 6:37:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info